Control methods for dynamic time-based manufacturing under customized product lead times
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Slater, Stanley F. & Narver, John C., 2000. "The Positive Effect of a Market Orientation on Business Profitability: A Balanced Replication," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 69-73, April.
- Kurz, Mary E. & Askin, Ronald G., 2004. "Scheduling flexible flow lines with sequence-dependent setup times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(1), pages 66-82, November.
- Ruiz, Rubén & Vázquez-Rodríguez, José Antonio, 2010. "The hybrid flow shop scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(1), pages 1-18, August.
- Oguz, C. & Fikret Ercan, M. & Edwin Cheng, T. C. & Fung, Y. F., 2003. "Heuristic algorithms for multiprocessor task scheduling in a two-stage hybrid flow-shop," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(2), pages 390-403, September.
- Kyparisis, George J. & Koulamas, Christos, 2006. "Flexible flow shop scheduling with uniform parallel machines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 168(3), pages 985-997, February.
- Agnetis, A. & Pacifici, A. & Rossi, F. & Lucertini, M. & Nicoletti, S. & Nicolo, F. & Oriolo, G. & Pacciarelli, D. & Pesaro, E., 1997. "Scheduling of flexible flow lines in an automobile assembly plant," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 348-362, March.
- Mark L. Spearman & Rachel Q. Zhang, 1999. "Optimal Lead Time Policies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(2), pages 290-295, February.
- Moursli, O. & Pochet, Y., 2000. "A branch-and-bound algorithm for the hybrid flowshop," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-3), pages 113-125, March.
- Nahm, Abraham Y. & Vonderembse, Mark A. & Subba Rao, S. & Ragu-Nathan, T.S., 2006. "Time-based manufacturing improves business performance--results from a survey," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 213-229, June.
- Kis, Tamas & Pesch, Erwin, 2005. "A review of exact solution methods for the non-preemptive multiprocessor flowshop problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(3), pages 592-608, August.
- Allahverdi, Ali & Ng, C.T. & Cheng, T.C.E. & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y., 2008. "A survey of scheduling problems with setup times or costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 985-1032, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:71:y:2017:i:c:p:106-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sagawa, Juliana Keiko & Nagano, Marcelo Seido, 2015. "Modeling the dynamics of a multi-product manufacturing system: A real case application," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(2), pages 624-636.
More about this item
KeywordsTime-based manufacturing; Hybrid flow shop; Dynamic scheduling; Customer order flexibility; Distributed control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:218:y:2012:i:1:p:86-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.