A branch-and-bound algorithm for the hybrid flowshop
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Herbert G. Campbell & Richard A. Dudek & Milton L. Smith, 1970. "A Heuristic Algorithm for the n Job, m Machine Sequencing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(10), pages 630-637, June.
- Hoogeveen, J. A. & Lenstra, J. K. & Veltman, B., 1996. "Preemptive scheduling in a two-stage multiprocessor flow shop is NP-hard," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 172-175, February.
- Carlier, Jacques, 1987. "Scheduling jobs with release dates and tails on identical machines to minimize the makespan," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 298-306, June.
- Brah, Shaukat A. & Hunsucker, John L., 1991. "Branch and bound algorithm for the flow shop with multiple processors," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 88-99, March.
- Joseph Adams & Egon Balas & Daniel Zawack, 1988. "The Shifting Bottleneck Procedure for Job Shop Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(3), pages 391-401, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:55:y:2004:i:5:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601716 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohamed Haouari & Lotfi Hidri & Anis Gharbi, 2006. "Optimal Scheduling of a Two-stage Hybrid Flow Shop," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 64(1), pages 107-124, August.
- Quadt, Daniel & Kuhn, Heinrich, 2007. "A taxonomy of flexible flow line scheduling procedures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(3), pages 686-698, May.
- Weng, Wei & Fujimura, Shigeru, 2012. "Control methods for dynamic time-based manufacturing under customized product lead times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(1), pages 86-96.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:3:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602033 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:compst:v:64:y:2006:i:1:p:107-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bertel, S. & Billaut, J. -C., 2004. "A genetic algorithm for an industrial multiprocessor flow shop scheduling problem with recirculation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(3), pages 651-662, December.
- Ruiz, Rubén & Vázquez-Rodríguez, José Antonio, 2010. "The hybrid flow shop scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(1), pages 1-18, August.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:1:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601987 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berghman, Lotte & Leus, Roel, 2015. "Practical solutions for a dock assignment problem with trailer transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(3), pages 787-799.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:64:y:2000:i:1-3:p:113-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.