Extending the shifting bottleneck procedure to real-life applications
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joseph Adams & Egon Balas & Daniel Zawack, 1988. "The Shifting Bottleneck Procedure for Job Shop Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(3), pages 391-401, March.
- Carlier, Jacques, 1987. "Scheduling jobs with release dates and tails on identical machines to minimize the makespan," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 298-306, June.
- Jeffrey R. Barker & Graham B. McMahon, 1985. "Scheduling the General Job-Shop," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(5), pages 594-598, May.
- B. J. Lageweg & J. K. Lenstra & A. H. G. Rinnooy Kan, 1977. "Job-Shop Scheduling by Implicit Enumeration," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(4), pages 441-450, December.
- Carlier, Jacques, 1982. "The one-machine sequencing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 42-47, September.
- Grabowski, J. & Nowicki, E. & Zdrzalka, S., 1986. "A block approach for single-machine scheduling with release dates and due dates," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 278-285, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:90:y:1996:i:2:p:252-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.