Extending the shifting bottleneck procedure to real-life applications
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeffrey R. Barker & Graham B. McMahon, 1985. "Scheduling the General Job-Shop," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(5), pages 594-598, May.
- Carlier, Jacques, 1982. "The one-machine sequencing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 42-47, September.
- Grabowski, J. & Nowicki, E. & Zdrzalka, S., 1986. "A block approach for single-machine scheduling with release dates and due dates," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 278-285, August.
- Carlier, Jacques, 1987. "Scheduling jobs with release dates and tails on identical machines to minimize the makespan," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 298-306, June.
- Joseph Adams & Egon Balas & Daniel Zawack, 1988. "The Shifting Bottleneck Procedure for Job Shop Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(3), pages 391-401, March.
- B. J. Lageweg & J. K. Lenstra & A. H. G. Rinnooy Kan, 1977. "Job-Shop Scheduling by Implicit Enumeration," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(4), pages 441-450, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:90:y:1996:i:2:p:252-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.