Extending the shifting bottleneck procedure to real-life applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlier, Jacques, 1982. "The one-machine sequencing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 42-47, September.
- Joseph Adams & Egon Balas & Daniel Zawack, 1988. "The Shifting Bottleneck Procedure for Job Shop Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(3), pages 391-401, March.
- Jeffrey R. Barker & Graham B. McMahon, 1985. "Scheduling the General Job-Shop," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(5), pages 594-598, May.
- Carlier, Jacques, 1987. "Scheduling jobs with release dates and tails on identical machines to minimize the makespan," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 298-306, June.
- B. J. Lageweg & J. K. Lenstra & A. H. G. Rinnooy Kan, 1977. "Job-Shop Scheduling by Implicit Enumeration," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(4), pages 441-450, December.
- Grabowski, J. & Nowicki, E. & Zdrzalka, S., 1986. "A block approach for single-machine scheduling with release dates and due dates," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 278-285, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zoghby, Jeriad & Wesley Barnes, J. & Hasenbein, John J., 2005. "Modeling the reentrant job shop scheduling problem with setups for metaheuristic searches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 336-348, December.
- Rossi, Andrea, 2014. "Flexible job shop scheduling with sequence-dependent setup and transportation times by ant colony with reinforced pheromone relationships," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 253-267.
- Marc R. Lambrecht & Philip L. Ivens & Nico J. Vandaele, 1998. "ACLIPS: A Capacity and Lead Time Integrated Procedure for Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-1), pages 1548-1561, November.
- Luscombe, Ruth & Kozan, Erhan, 2016. "Dynamic resource allocation to improve emergency department efficiency in real time," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(2), pages 593-603.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:55:y:2004:i:2:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601673 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rego, César & Duarte, Renato, 2009. "A filter-and-fan approach to the job shop scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(3), pages 650-662, May.
- Xiong, Hegen & Fan, Huali & Jiang, Guozhang & Li, Gongfa, 2017. "A simulation-based study of dispatching rules in a dynamic job shop scheduling problem with batch release and extended technical precedence constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(1), pages 13-24.
- Jain, A. S. & Meeran, S., 1999. "Deterministic job-shop scheduling: Past, present and future," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 390-434, March.
- Alvarez-Valdes, R. & Fuertes, A. & Tamarit, J. M. & Gimenez, G. & Ramos, R., 2005. "A heuristic to schedule flexible job-shop in a glass factory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(2), pages 525-534, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:90:y:1996:i:2:p:252-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.