Scheduling jobs with release dates and tails on identical machines to minimize the makespan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lancia, Giuseppe, 2000. "Scheduling jobs with release dates and tails on two unrelated parallel machines to minimize the makespan," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 277-288, January.
- Moursli, O. & Pochet, Y., 2000. "A branch-and-bound algorithm for the hybrid flowshop," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-3), pages 113-125, March.
- Kis, Tamas & Pesch, Erwin, 2005. "A review of exact solution methods for the non-preemptive multiprocessor flowshop problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(3), pages 592-608, August.
- Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J., 2004. "Makespan minimization on uniform parallel machines with release times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 262-266, August.
- Mohamed Haouari & Lotfi Hidri & Anis Gharbi, 2006. "Optimal Scheduling of a Two-stage Hybrid Flow Shop," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 64(1), pages 107-124, August.
- repec:bpj:jossai:v:3:y:2015:i:6:p:525-537:n:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ivens, Philip & Lambrecht, Marc, 1996. "Extending the shifting bottleneck procedure to real-life applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 252-268, April.
- Berkoune, Djamel & Mesghouni, Khaled, 2008. "Resolution approach for multi-objective problems with uncertain demands," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(2), pages 403-414, June.
- repec:spr:compst:v:64:y:2006:i:1:p:107-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zribi, N. & El Kamel, A. & Borne, P., 2008. "Minimizing the makespan for the MPM job-shop with availability constraints," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 151-160, March.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:1:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601966 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raaymakers, W. H. M. & Hoogeveen, J. A., 2000. "Scheduling multipurpose batch process industries with no-wait restrictions by simulated annealing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 131-151, October.
- Chatterjee A K & Mukherjee, Saral, 2006. "Unified Concept of Bottleneck," IIMA Working Papers WP2006-05-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Blazewicz, Jacek & Domschke, Wolfgang & Pesch, Erwin, 1996. "The job shop scheduling problem: Conventional and new solution techniques," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 1-33, August.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:58:y:2007:i:1:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602092 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mukherjee, Saral & Chatterjee, A.K., 2006. "The average shadow price for MILPs with integral resource availability and its relationship to the marginal unit shadow price," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 169(1), pages 53-64, February.
- Schutten, J. M. J. & Leussink, R. A. M., 1996. "Parallel machine scheduling with release dates, due dates and family setup times," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 119-125, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:29:y:1987:i:3:p:298-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.