Strategic decision-making at a steel manufacturer assisted by linear programming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stoelhorst, J. W. & van Raaij, Erik M., 2004. "On explaining performance differentials: Marketing and the managerial theory of the firm," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(5), pages 462-477, May.
- repec:bla:joares:v:36:y:1998:i:1:p:129-142 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark L. Spearman & Rachel Q. Zhang, 1999. "Optimal Lead Time Policies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(2), pages 290-295, February.
- Schlie, Theodore W. & Goldhar, Joel D., 1995. "Advanced manufacturing and new directions for competitive strategy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 103-114, June.
- Goutam Dutta & Robert Fourer, 2001. "A Survey of Mathematical Programming Applications in Integrated Steel Plants," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 387-400.
- Fourer, Robert & Dutta, Goutam, 2000. "A Survey of Mathematical Programming Applications In Integrated Steel Plants," IIMA Working Papers WP2000-06-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:59:y:2006:i:3:p:387-390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.