Determining semi-finished products to be stocked when changing the MTS-MTO policy: Case of a steel mill
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sox, Charles R. & Jackson, Peter L. & Bowman, Alan & Muckstadt, John A., 1999. "A review of the stochastic lot scheduling problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 181-200, September.
- van Donk, Dirk Pieter, 2001. "Make to stock or make to order: The decoupling point in the food processing industries," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 297-306, February.
- Potter, Andrew & Mason, Robert & Naim, Mohamed & Lalwani, Chandra, 2004. "The evolution towards an integrated steel supply chain: A case study from the UK," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 207-216, May.
- Soman, Chetan Anil & van Donk, Dirk Pieter & Gaalman, Gerard, 2004. "Combined make-to-order and make-to-stock in a food production system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 223-235, July.
- Olhager, Jan, 2003. "Strategic positioning of the order penetration point," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 319-329, September.
- S. Rajagopalan, 2002. "Make to Order or Make to Stock: Model and Application," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(2), pages 241-256, February.
- Wanders, Henrico L. T. & Gaalman, Gerard J. C. & Sierksma, Gerard, 2004. "The composition of semi-finished inventories at a solid board plant," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(1), pages 96-111, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morikawa, Katsumi & Takahashi, Katsuhiko & Hirotani, Daisuke, 2014. "Make-to-stock policies for a multistage serial system under a make-to-order production environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PA), pages 30-37.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:194:y:2017:i:c:p:153-166 is not listed on IDEAS
- As'ad, Rami & Demirli, Kudret, 2010. "Production scheduling in steel rolling mills with demand substitution: Rolling horizon implementation and approximations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 361-369, August.
- Calle, Marcos & González-R, Pedro L. & Leon, Jose M. & Pierreval, Henri & Canca, David, 2016. "Integrated management of inventory and production systems based on floating decoupling point and real-time information: A simulation based analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PA), pages 48-57.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:108:y:2007:i:1-2:p:111-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.