Strategic positioning of the order penetration point
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van der Vlist, Piet & Hoppenbrouwers, Jurgen J. E. M. & Hegge, Herman M. H., 1997. "Extending the enterprise through multi-level supply control," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 35-42, November.
- Olhager, Jan, 1993. "Manufacturing flexibility and profitability," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 67-78, July.
- van Donk, Dirk Pieter, 2001. "Make to stock or make to order: The decoupling point in the food processing industries," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 297-306, February.
- Olhager, Jan & Ostlund, Bjorn, 1990. "An integrated push-pull manufacturing strategy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 135-142, April.
- Leong, G. K. & Snyder, D. L. & Ward, P. T., 1990. "Research in the process and content of manufacturing strategy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 109-122.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:85:y:2003:i:3:p:319-329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.