An integrated push-pull manufacturing strategy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sun, X.Y. & Ji, P. & Sun, L.Y. & Wang, Y.L., 2008. "Positioning multiple decoupling points in a supply network," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 943-956, June.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:11-:d:123893 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/487 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carole Camisullis & Vincent Giard & Gisele Mendy-Bilek, 2010. "The information to share in upstream supply chains dedicated to mass production of customized products for allowing a decentralized management," Working Papers hal-00876993, HAL.
- repec:spr:opsear:v:54:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12597-016-0286-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Golini, Ruggero & Kalchschmidt, Matteo, 2015. "Managing inventories in global sourcing contexts: A contingency perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 64-78.
- Olhager, Jan, 2003. "Strategic positioning of the order penetration point," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 319-329, September.
- Gunasekaran, Angappa & Ngai, Eric W.T., 2009. "Modeling and analysis of build-to-order supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 319-334, June.
- Savsar, Mehmet, 1997. "Simulation analysis of a pull-push system for an electronic assembly line," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 205-214, September.
- Benton, W. C. & Shin, Hojung, 1998. "Manufacturing planning and control: The evolution of MRP and JIT integration," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 411-440, November.
- Hautaniemi, Petri & Pirttila, Timo, 1999. "The choice of replenishment policies in an MRP environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-3), pages 85-92, March.
- Takahashi, Katsuhiko & Soshiroda, Michio, 1996. "Comparing integration strategies in production ordering systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 83-89, June.
- Carole Camisullis & Vincent Giard & Gisele Mendy-Bilek, 2011. "Information to share in supply chains dedicated to the mass production of customized products for decentralized management," Working Papers hal-00876865, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3719 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gaury, E.G.A. & Kleijnen, J.P.C. & Pierreval, H., 1998. "Customized Pull Systems for Single-Product Flow Lines," Discussion Paper 1998-117, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:45:y:1990:i:2-3:p:135-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.