Manufacturing planning and control: The evolution of MRP and JIT integration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Matsuura, Haruki & Kurosu, Seiji & Lehtimaki, Allan, 1995. "Concepts, practices and expectations of MRP, JIT and OPT in Finland and Japan," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-3), pages 267-272, October.
- Buzacott, J. A., 1989. "Queueing models of Kanban and MRP controlled production systems," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-4), pages 3-20, August.
- Gelders, Ludo F. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1985. "Capacity planning in MRP, JIT and OPT: A critique," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1-3), pages 201-209, April.
- J. A. Buzacott & J. G. Shanthikumar, 1994. "Safety Stock versus Safety Time in MRP Controlled Production Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(12), pages 1678-1689, December.
- Hirakawa, Yasuhiro, 1996. "Performance of a multistage hybrid push/pull production control system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 129-135, June.
- Lee J. Krajewski & Barry E. King & Larry P. Ritzman & Danny S. Wong, 1987. "Kanban, MRP, and Shaping the Manufacturing Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(1), pages 39-57, January.
- Buxey, Geoff, 1989. "Production scheduling: Practice and theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 17-31, March.
- Olhager, Jan & Ostlund, Bjorn, 1990. "An integrated push-pull manufacturing strategy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 135-142, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:188:y:2017:i:c:p:41-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Drexl, Andreas & Kimms, Alf, 1999. "Belastungsorientierte Just-in-Time Variantenfließfertigung," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 502, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Abdinnour-Helm, Sue & Lengnick-Hall, Mark L. & Lengnick-Hall, Cynthia A., 2003. "Pre-implementation attitudes and organizational readiness for implementing an Enterprise Resource Planning system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 258-273, April.
- Lee, Sunghee & Kim, Daeki, 2014. "An optimal policy for a single-vendor single-buyer integrated production–distribution model with both deteriorating and defective items," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PA), pages 161-170.
- Jacobs, F. Robert & Bendoly, Elliot, 2003. "Enterprise resource planning: Developments and directions for operations management research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 233-240, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:110:y:1998:i:3:p:411-440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.