An adaptive approach to controlling kanban systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Buzacott, J. A., 1989. "Queueing models of Kanban and MRP controlled production systems," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-4), pages 3-20, August.
- Mascolo, Maria Di, 1996. "Analysis of a synchronization station for the performance evaluation of a kanban system with a general arrival process of demands," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 147-163, February.
- Mark L. Spearman, 1991. "An Analytic Congestion Model for Closed Production Systems with IFR Processing Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(8), pages 1015-1029, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thürer, Matthias & Stevenson, Mark & Protzman, Charles W., 2015. "COBACABANA (Control of Balance by Card Based Navigation): An alternative to kanban in the pure flow shop?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 143-151.
- Framinan, Jose M. & Gonzalez, Pedro L. & Ruiz-Usano, Rafael, 2006. "Dynamic card controlling in a Conwip system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(1-2), pages 102-116, February.
- Zhou, Li & Naim, Mohamed M. & Ou Tang & Towill, Denis R., 2006. "Dynamic performance of a hybrid inventory system with a Kanban policy in remanufacturing process," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 585-598, December.
- Takahashi, Katsuhiko & Morikawa, Katsumi & Nakamura, Nobuto, 2004. "Reactive JIT ordering system for changes in the mean and variance of demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 181-196, November.
- Lage Junior, Muris & Godinho Filho, Moacir, 2010. "Variations of the kanban system: Literature review and classification," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 13-21, May.
- Jodlbauer, H., 2008. "Customer driven production planning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 793-801, February.
- S Wang & B R Sarker, 2004. "A single-stage supply chain system controlled by kanban under just-in-time philosophy," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 55(5), pages 485-494, May.
- Francesco Lolli & Rita Gamberini & Claudio Giberti & Bianca Rimini & Federica Bondi, 2016. "A simulative approach for evaluating alternative feeding scenarios in a kanban system," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(14), pages 4228-4239, July.
- Ponte, Borja & Costas, José & Puche, Julio & Pino, Raúl & de la Fuente, David, 2018. "The value of lead time reduction and stabilization: A comparison between traditional and collaborative supply chains," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 165-185.
- Wang, Shaojun & Sarker, Bhaba R., 2005. "An assembly-type supply chain system controlled by kanbans under a just-in-time delivery policy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 153-172, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:132:y:2001:i:2:p:411-424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.