Reactive JIT ordering system for changes in the mean and variance of demand
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sridhar R. Tayur, 1993. "Structural Properties and a Heuristic for Kanban-Controlled Serial Lines," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(11), pages 1347-1368, November.
- Debasis Mitra & Isi Mitrani, 1990. "Analysis of a Kanban Discipline for Cell Coordination in Production Lines. I," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(12), pages 1548-1566, December.
- Price, Wilson & Gravel, Marc & Nsakanda, Aaron Luntala, 1994. "A review of optimisation models of Kanban-based production systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 1-12, May.
- Machuca, Jose A. D., 2002. "JIT facing the New Millennium," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 131-134, November.
- Tardif, Valerie & Maaseidvaag, Lars, 2001. "An adaptive approach to controlling kanban systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 411-424, July.
- Ragnar Löfstedt, 2002. "Editorial," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 1-2, January.
- Zimmer, Kirstin, 2002. "Supply chain coordination with uncertain just-in-time delivery," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 1-15, May.
- Takahashi, Katsuhiko & Nakamura, Nobuto, 2002. "Decentralized reactive Kanban system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(2), pages 262-276, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:92:y:2004:i:2:p:181-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.