Performance evaluation of SCM in JIT environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Debasis Mitra & Isi Mitrani, 1990. "Analysis of a Kanban Discipline for Cell Coordination in Production Lines. I," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(12), pages 1548-1566, December.
- Sridhar R. Tayur, 1993. "Structural Properties and a Heuristic for Kanban-Controlled Serial Lines," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(11), pages 1347-1368, November.
- Jean-Luc Deleersnyder & Thom J. Hodgson & Henri Muller-Malek & Peter J. O'Grady, 1989. "Kanban Controlled Pull Systems: An Analytic Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(9), pages 1079-1091, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lo, Chris K.Y. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Cheng, T.C.E., 2009. "ISO 9000 and supply chain efficiency: Empirical evidence on inventory and account receivable days," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 367-374, April.
- Garcia, Fernanda A. & Marchetta, Martin G. & Camargo, Mauricio & Morel, Laure & Forradellas, Raymundo Q., 2012. "A framework for measuring logistics performance in the wine industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 284-298.
More about this item
KeywordsJIT Kanban control Performance evaluation Stochastic model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:115:y:2008:i:2:p:439-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.