A method to enhance volume flexibility in JIT production control
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rho, Boo-Ho & Park, Kwangtae & Yu, Yung-Mok, 2001. "An international comparison of the effect of manufacturing strategy-implementation gap on business performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 89-97, March.
- Gupta, Yash P. & Somers, Toni M., 1992. "The measurement of manufacturing flexibility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 166-182, July.
- Takahashi, Katsuhiko & Morikawa, Katsumi & Nakamura, Nobuto, 2004. "Reactive JIT ordering system for changes in the mean and variance of demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 181-196, November.
- Gabriel R. Bitran & Li Chang, 1987. "A Mathematical Programming Approach to a Deterministic Kanban System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(4), pages 427-441, April.
- Donald Gerwin, 1993. "Manufacturing Flexibility: A Strategic Perspective," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(4), pages 395-410, April.
- Zapfel, Gunther, 1998. "Customer-order-driven production: An economical concept for responding to demand uncertainty?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 699-709, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. K. Manna & B. Das & J. K. Dey & S. K. Mondal, 0. "An EPQ model with promotional demand in random planning horizon: population varying genetic algorithm approach," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-17.
- repec:spr:joinma:v:29:y:2018:i:7:d:10.1007_s10845-016-1195-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cattani, Kyle D. & Dahan, Ely & Schmidt, Glen M., 2008. "Tailored capacity: Speculative and reactive fabrication of fashion goods," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 416-430, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:104:y:2006:i:2:p:653-665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.