Manufacturing networks and supply chains: an operations strategy perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Brush & Aneel Karnani, 1996. "Impact of Plant Size and Focus on Productivity: An Empirical Study," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(7), pages 1065-1081, July.
- Leong, G. K. & Snyder, D. L. & Ward, P. T., 1990. "Research in the process and content of manufacturing strategy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 109-122.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kayakutlu, Gulgun & Buyukozkan, Gulcin, 2011. "Assessing performance factors for a 3PL in a value chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(2), pages 441-452, June.
- Li, Suhong & Ragu-Nathan, Bhanu & Ragu-Nathan, T.S. & Subba Rao, S., 2006. "The impact of supply chain management practices on competitive advantage and organizational performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 107-124, April.
- Demeter, Krisztina & Szász, Levente & Rácz, Béla-Gergely, 2016. "The impact of subsidiaries’ internal and external integration on operational performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 73-85.
- Jesús F. Lampón & Pablo Cabanelas & Javier González Benito, 2015. "The impact of implementation of a modular platform strategy in automobile manufacturing networks," Working Papers. Collection B: Regional and sectoral economics 1502, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Vilana Arto, J.R & Rodríguez Monroy, C., 2010. "Marco Conceptual De Una Cultura Sistémica En Las Redes Virtuales De Fabricación Global / Conceptual Frame Of A Systemic Culture In Global Manufacturing Virtual Networks," Investigaciones Europeas de Dirección y Economía de la Empresa (IEDEE), Academia Europea de Dirección y Economía de la Empresa (AEDEM), vol. 16(2), pages 137-163.
- repec:aio:manmar:v:xv:y:2017:i:1:p:106-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rudberg, Martin & Martin West, B., 2008. "Global operations strategy: Coordinating manufacturing networks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 91-106, February.
- Sharifi, Hossein & Ismail, Hossam S & Qiu, Jun & Najafi Tavani, Saeed, 2013. "Supply chain strategy and its impacts on product and market growth strategies: A case study of SMEs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 397-408.
- Lampón, Jesús F. & Cabanelas, Pablo & Frigant, Vincent, 2017. "The new automobile modular platforms: from the product architecture to the manufacturing network approach," MPRA Paper 79160, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bahlmann, Jan & Spiller, Achim, 2008. "The Relationship between Supply Chain Coordination and Quality Assurance Systems: A Case Study Approach on the German Meat Sector," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49768, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zhang, Abraham & Luo, Hao & Huang, George Q., 2013. "A bi-objective model for supply chain design of dispersed manufacturing in China," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 48-58.
- Julka, Nirupam & Baines, Tim & Tjahjono, Benny & Lendermann, Peter & Vitanov, Val, 2007. "A review of multi-factor capacity expansion models for manufacturing plants: Searching for a holistic decision aid," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 607-621, April.
- Caniato, Federico & Golini, Ruggero & Kalchschmidt, Matteo, 2013. "The effect of global supply chain configuration on the relationship between supply chain improvement programs and performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 285-293.
- Acar, Yavuz & Atadeniz, Sukran Nilvana, 2015. "Comparison of integrated and local planning approaches for the supply network of a globally-dispersed enterprise," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 204-219.
- de la Fuente, M. Victoria & Ros, Lorenzo & Cardos, Manuel, 2008. "Integrating Forward and Reverse Supply Chains: Application to a metal-mechanic company," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 782-792, February.
- Frank Brulhart & Btissam Moncef, 2010. "L’impact des pratiques de Supply Chain Management sur la performance de l’entreprise," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 13(1), pages 33-66., March.
- Seuring, Stefan, 2009. "The product-relationship-matrix as framework for strategic supply chain design based on operations theory," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 221-232, July.
- Kinra, Aseem & Kotzab, Herbert, 2008. "A macro-institutional perspective on supply chain environmental complexity," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 283-295, October.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal manufacturing Logistics Operations management Operations strategy Supply chain management Value network;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:31:y:2003:i:1:p:29-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.