Empirical validation of an activity-based optimization system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Homburg, Carsten, 2005. "Using relative profits as an alternative to activity-based costing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 387-397, March.
- repec:bla:joares:v:36:y:1998:i:1:p:129-142 is not listed on IDEAS
- E. Grifell-Tatjé & C. A. K. Lovell, 1999. "Profits and Productivity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(9), pages 1177-1193, September.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Goutam Dutta & Robert Fourer, 2001. "A Survey of Mathematical Programming Applications in Integrated Steel Plants," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 387-400.
- Boons, Arnick N. A. M., 1998. "Product costing for complex manufacturing systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 241-255, August.
- George B. Kleindorfer & Liam O'Neill & Ram Ganeshan, 1998. "Validation in Simulation: Various Positions in the Philosophy of Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(8), pages 1087-1099, August.
- Fourer, Robert & Dutta, Goutam, 2000. "A Survey of Mathematical Programming Applications In Integrated Steel Plants," IIMA Working Papers WP2000-06-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Singer, Marcos & Donoso, Patricio & Poblete, Francisco, 2002. "Semi-autonomous planning using linear programming in the Chilean General Treasury," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 517-529, July.
- Tang, Lixin & Liu, Jiyin & Rong, Aiying & Yang, Zihou, 2001. "A review of planning and scheduling systems and methods for integrated steel production," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 1-20, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Askarany, Davood & Yazdifar, Hassan & Askary, Saeed, 2010. "Supply chain management, activity-based costing and organisational factors," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 238-248, October.
- Tsai, Wen-Hsien & Lai, Chien-Wen & Tseng, Li-Jung & Chou, Wen-Chin, 2008. "Embedding management discretionary power into an ABC model for a joint products mix decision," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 210-220, September.
- Askarany, Davood & Yazdifar, Hassan, 2012. "An investigation into the mixed reported adoption rates for ABC: Evidence from Australia, New Zealand and the UK," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 430-439.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:113:y:2008:i:1:p:335-345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.