An experiment in scheduling and planning of non-structured jobs: Lessons learned from artificial intelligence and operational research toolbox
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kanet, John J. & Adelsberger, Heimo H., 1987. "Expert systems in production scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 51-59, April.
- Klein, Michel & Lecomte, Catherine & Dejax, Pierre, 1993. "Using a knowledge-based decision support system development environment to implement a scheduling system for a workshop," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 437-451, July.
- Ramasesh, R, 1990. "Dynamic job shop scheduling: A survey of simulation research," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 43-57.
- Kusiak, Andrew & Chen, Mingyuan, 1988. "Expert systems for planning and scheduling manufacturing systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 113-130, March.
- Suresh, V. & Chaudhuri, Dipak, 1993. "Dynamic scheduling--a survey of research," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 53-63, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:84:y:1995:i:1:p:96-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.