An experiment in scheduling and planning of non-structured jobs: Lessons learned from artificial intelligence and operational research toolbox
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Suresh, V. & Chaudhuri, Dipak, 1993. "Dynamic scheduling--a survey of research," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 53-63, August.
- Kusiak, Andrew & Chen, Mingyuan, 1988. "Expert systems for planning and scheduling manufacturing systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 113-130, March.
- Klein, Michel & Lecomte, Catherine & Dejax, Pierre, 1993. "Using a knowledge-based decision support system development environment to implement a scheduling system for a workshop," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 437-451, July.
- Kanet, John J. & Adelsberger, Heimo H., 1987. "Expert systems in production scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 51-59, April.
- Ramasesh, R, 1990. "Dynamic job shop scheduling: A survey of simulation research," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 43-57.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:84:y:1995:i:1:p:96-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.