Modeling fixed-charge problems with polynomials
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sun, Minghe & Aronson, Jay E. & McKeown, Patrick G. & Drinka, Dennis, 1998. "A tabu search heuristic procedure for the fixed charge transportation problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(2-3), pages 441-456, April.
- Kowalski, Krzysztof & Lev, Benjamin, 2008. "On step fixed-charge transportation problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 913-917, October.
- Adlakha, Veena & Kowalski, Krzysztof & Lev, Benjamin, 2010. "A branching method for the fixed charge transportation problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 393-397, October.
- Fagerholt, Kjetil & Christiansen, Marielle & Magnus Hvattum, Lars & Johnsen, Trond A.V. & Vabø, Thor J., 2010. "A decision support methodology for strategic planning in maritime transportation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 465-474, December.
- Warren E. Walker, 1976. "A Heuristic Adjacent Extreme Point Algorithm for the Fixed Charge Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(5), pages 587-596, January.
- Caramia, M. & Guerriero, F., 2009. "A heuristic approach to long-haul freight transportation with multiple objective functions," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 600-614, June.
- Udatta S. Palekar & Mark H. Karwan & Stanley Zionts, 1990. "A Branch-and-Bound Method for the Fixed Charge Transportation Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(9), pages 1092-1105, September.
- Adlakha, Veena & Kowalski, Krzysztof, 2003. "A simple heuristic for solving small fixed-charge transportation problems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 205-211, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kowalski, Krzysztof & Lev, Benjamin & Shen, Wenjing & Tu, Yan, 2014. "A fast and simple branching algorithm for solving small scale fixed-charge transportation problem," Operations Research Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 1-5.
More about this item
KeywordsTransportation problem Fixed-charge Polynomial modeling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:39:y:2011:i:6:p:725-728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.