The rollon–rolloff waste collection vehicle routing problem with time windows
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kulcar, Thierry, 1996. "Optimizing solid waste collection in Brussels," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 71-77, April.
- Tung, Dang Vu & Pinnoi, Anulark, 2000. "Vehicle routing-scheduling for waste collection in Hanoi," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(3), pages 449-468, September.
- Donald D. Eisenstein & Ananth. V. Iyer, 1997. "Garbage Collection in Chicago: A Dynamic Scheduling Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(7), pages 922-933, July.
- Abdelkader Sbihi & Richard Eglese, 2010. "Combinatorial optimization and Green Logistics," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, pages 159-175.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Hongqi & Chang, Xinyu & Zhao, Wencong & Lu, Yingrong, 2017. "The vehicle flow formulation and savings-based algorithm for the rollon-rolloff vehicle routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(3), pages 859-869.
- Neves-Moreira, F. & Amorim, P. & Guimarães, L. & Almada-Lobo, B., 2016. "A long-haul freight transportation problem: Synchronizing resources to deliver requests passing through multiple transshipment locations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 487-506.
More about this item
KeywordsRouting; Rollon–rolloff; Waste collection; Skip collection problem; Large neighborhood search; Heuristics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:224:y:2013:i:3:p:466-476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .