The rollon–rolloff waste collection vehicle routing problem with time windows
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kulcar, Thierry, 1996. "Optimizing solid waste collection in Brussels," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 71-77, April.
- Tung, Dang Vu & Pinnoi, Anulark, 2000. "Vehicle routing-scheduling for waste collection in Hanoi," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(3), pages 449-468, September.
- Donald D. Eisenstein & Ananth. V. Iyer, 1997. "Garbage Collection in Chicago: A Dynamic Scheduling Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(7), pages 922-933, July.
- Abdelkader Sbihi & Richard Eglese, 2010. "Combinatorial optimization and Green Logistics," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 175(1), pages 159-175, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Hongqi & Chang, Xinyu & Zhao, Wencong & Lu, Yingrong, 2017. "The vehicle flow formulation and savings-based algorithm for the rollon-rolloff vehicle routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(3), pages 859-869.
- Neves-Moreira, F. & Amorim, P. & Guimarães, L. & Almada-Lobo, B., 2016. "A long-haul freight transportation problem: Synchronizing resources to deliver requests passing through multiple transshipment locations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 487-506.
More about this item
KeywordsRouting; Rollon–rolloff; Waste collection; Skip collection problem; Large neighborhood search; Heuristics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:224:y:2013:i:3:p:466-476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.