Combinatorial optimization and Green Logistics
The purpose of this paper is to introduce the area of Green Logistics and to describe some of the problems that arise in this subject which can be formulated as combinatorial optimization problems. The paper particularly considers the topics of reverse logistics, waste management and vehicle routing and scheduling.
|Date of creation:||01 Mar 2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published, Annals of Operations Research, 2010, 175, 1, 159-175|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00644111/en/|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lacomme, Philippe & Prins, Christian & Ramdane-Cherif, Wahiba, 2005. "Evolutionary algorithms for periodic arc routing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(2), pages 535-553, September.
- Chu, Feng & Labadi, Nacima & Prins, Christian, 2006. "A Scatter Search for the periodic capacitated arc routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 169(2), pages 586-605, March.
- Hu, Tung-Lai & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing & Huang, Kuan-Hsiung, 2002. "A reverse logistics cost minimization model for the treatment of hazardous wastes," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 457-473, November.
- Fleischmann, Moritz & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Dekker, Rommert & van der Laan, Erwin & van Nunen, Jo A. E. E. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1997. "Quantitative models for reverse logistics: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 1-17, November.
- de Brito, M.P. & van der Laan, E.A., 2003. "Inventory Management with product returns: the value of information," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-060-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Harvey M. Wagner & Thomson M. Whitin, 1958. "Dynamic Version of the Economic Lot Size Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 89-96, October.
- Spengler, Th. & Puchert, H. & Penkuhn, T. & Rentz, O., 1997. "Environmental integrated production and recycling management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 308-326, March.
- Teunter, R.H. & Bayindir, Z.P. & van den Heuvel, W., 2005. "Dynamic lot sizing with product returns," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2005-17, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Teixeira, Joao & Antunes, Antonio Pais & de Sousa, Jorge Pinho, 2004. "Recyclable waste collection planning--a case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(3), pages 543-554, November.
- Barros, A. I. & Dekker, R. & Scholten, V., 1998. "A two-level network for recycling sand: A case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 199-214, October.
- van den Heuvel, W., 2004. "On the complexity of the economic lot-sizing problem with remanufacturing options," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2004-46, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Fleischmann, Mortiz & Krikke, Hans Ronald & Dekker, Rommert & Flapper, Simme Douwe P., 2000. "A characterisation of logistics networks for product recovery," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 653-666, December.
- G. B. Dantzig & J. H. Ramser, 1959. "The Truck Dispatching Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 80-91, October.
- Marin, Alfredo & Pelegrin, Blas, 1998. "The return plant location problem: Modelling and resolution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 375-392, January.
- Beullens, Patrick & Muyldermans, Luc & Cattrysse, Dirk & Van Oudheusden, Dirk, 2003. "A guided local search heuristic for the capacitated arc routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 629-643, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00644111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.