On the complexity of the economic lot-sizing problem with remanufacturing options
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richter, Knut & Weber, Jens, 2001. "The reverse Wagner/Whitin model with variable manufacturing and remanufacturing cost," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-3), pages 447-456, May.
- Harvey M. Wagner & Thomson M. Whitin, 1958. "Dynamic Version of the Economic Lot Size Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 89-96, October.
- Awi Federgruen & Michal Tzur, 1991. "A Simple Forward Algorithm to Solve General Dynamic Lot Sizing Models with n Periods in 0(n log n) or 0(n) Time," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(8), pages 909-925, August.
- M. Florian & J. K. Lenstra & A. H. G. Rinnooy Kan, 1980. "Deterministic Production Planning: Algorithms and Complexity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(7), pages 669-679, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:203:y:2018:i:c:p:276-285 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abdelkader Sbihi & Richard Eglese, 2010. "Combinatorial optimization and Green Logistics," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 175(1), pages 159-175, March.
- Piñeyro, Pedro & Viera, Omar, 2010. "The economic lot-sizing problem with remanufacturing and one-way substitution," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 482-488, April.
- Andreas Goerler & Stefan Voß, 2016. "Dynamic lot-sizing with rework of defective items and minimum lot-size constraints," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(8), pages 2284-2297, April.
- Jans, R.F. & Degraeve, Z., 2005. "Modeling Industrial Lot Sizing Problems: A Review," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-049-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
More about this item
Keywordscomplexity; lot-sizing; remanufacturing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:eureir:1799. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feeurnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.