A Dynamic Lot-Sizing Model with Demand Time Windows
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harvey M. Wagner & Thomson M. Whitin, 1958. "Dynamic Version of the Economic Lot Size Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 89-96, October.
- Liman, Surya D. & Panwalkar, Shrikant S. & Thongmee, Sansern, 1996. "Determination of common due window location in a single machine scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 68-74, August.
- Cary Swoveland, 1975. "A Deterministic Multi-Period Production Planning Model with Piecewise Concave Production and Holding-Backorder Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(9), pages 1007-1013, May.
- Awi Federgruen & Michal Tzur, 1991. "A Simple Forward Algorithm to Solve General Dynamic Lot Sizing Models with n Periods in 0(n log n) or 0(n) Time," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(8), pages 909-925, August.
- Gabriel R. Bitran & Thomas L. Magnanti & Horacio H. Yanasse, 1984. "Approximation Methods for the Uncapacitated Dynamic Lot Size Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1121-1140, September.
- M. Florian & J. K. Lenstra & A. H. G. Rinnooy Kan, 1980. "Deterministic Production Planning: Algorithms and Complexity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(7), pages 669-679, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guan, Yongpei & Liu, Tieming, 2010. "Stochastic lot-sizing problem with inventory-bounds and constant order-capacities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1398-1409, December.
- Hark-Chin Hwang, 2009. "Inventory Replenishment and Inbound Shipment Scheduling Under a Minimum Replenishment Policy," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(2), pages 244-264, May.
- Hark-Chin Hwang, 2010. "Economic Lot-Sizing for Integrated Production and Transportation," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 58(2), pages 428-444, April.
- WOLSEY, Laurence A., 2005. "Lot-sizing with production and delivery time windows," CORE Discussion Papers 2005043, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:eee:ejores:v:263:y:2017:i:3:p:838-863 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guiffrida, Alfred L. & Nagi, Rakesh, 2006. "Cost characterizations of supply chain delivery performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 22-36, July.
- Yongpei Guan & Andrew J. Miller, 2008. "Polynomial-Time Algorithms for Stochastic Uncapacitated Lot-Sizing Problems," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 56(5), pages 1172-1183, October.
- Nadjib Brahimi & Stéphane Dauzère-Pérès & Najib M. Najid, 2006. "Capacitated Multi-Item Lot-Sizing Problems with Time Windows," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 54(5), pages 951-967, October.
- Yongpei Guan, 2011. "Stochastic lot-sizing with backlogging: computational complexity analysis," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 651-678, April.
- Hwang, Hark-Chin & Jaruphongsa, Wikrom, 2008. "Dynamic lot-sizing model for major and minor demands," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 711-724, January.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:11:p:3867-:d:178012 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaruphongsa, Wikrom & Cetinkaya, Sila & Lee, Chung-Yee, 2004. "Warehouse space capacity and delivery time window considerations in dynamic lot-sizing for a simple supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 169-180, November.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:268:y:2018:i:1:p:203-214 is not listed on IDEAS
- Merzifonluoglu, Yasemin & Geunes, Joseph, 2006. "Uncapacitated production and location planning models with demand fulfillment flexibility," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 199-216, August.
- Brahimi, Nadjib & Dauzere-Peres, Stephane & Najid, Najib M. & Nordli, Atle, 2006. "Single item lot sizing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 1-16, January.
More about this item
KeywordsLot Sizing; Dynamic Programming; Time Windows;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:47:y:2001:i:10:p:1384-1395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Mirko Janc to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.