Progressive Interval Heuristics for Multi-Item Capacitated Lot-Sizing Problems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Awi Federgruen & Joern Meissner & Michal Tzur, 2002. "Progressive Interval Heuristics for Multi-Item Capacitated Lot-Sizing Problems," Working Papers MRG/0001, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University, revised Nov 2004.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher Suerie & Hartmut Stadtler, 2003. "The Capacitated Lot-Sizing Problem with Linked Lot Sizes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(8), pages 1039-1054, August.
- William W. Trigeiro & L. Joseph Thomas & John O. McClain, 1989. "Capacitated Lot Sizing with Setup Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(3), pages 353-366, March.
- van Nunen, J. A. E. E. & Wessels, J., 1978. "Multi-item lot size determination and scheduling under capacity constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 36-41, January.
- Stephen C. Graves, 1982. "Using Lagrangean Techniques to Solve Hierarchical Production Planning Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(3), pages 260-275, March.
- Gabriel R. Bitran & Horacio H. Yanasse, 1982. "Computational Complexity of the Capacitated Lot Size Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(10), pages 1174-1186, October.
- Gaetan Belvaux & Laurence A. Wolsey, 2001. "Modelling Practical Lot-Sizing Problems as Mixed-Integer Programs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(7), pages 993-1007, July.
- Dong X. Shaw & Albert P. M. Wagelmans, 1998. "An Algorithm for Single-Item Capacitated Economic Lot Sizing with Piecewise Linear Production Costs and General Holding Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(6), pages 831-838, June.
- Stadtler, Hartmut, 2003. "Multilevel lot sizing with setup times and multiple constrained resources: Internally rolling schedules with lot-sizing windows," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 20204, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Michael Florian & Morton Klein, 1971. "Deterministic Production Planning with Concave Costs and Capacity Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(1), pages 12-20, September.
- Suerie, Christopher & Stadtler, Hartmut, 2003. "The Capacitated lot-sizing problem with linked lot sizes," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 20206, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- M. Florian & J. K. Lenstra & A. H. G. Rinnooy Kan, 1980. "Deterministic Production Planning: Algorithms and Complexity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(7), pages 669-679, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:267:y:2018:i:1:p:86-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:268:y:2018:i:2:p:486-503 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, Powell & Narayanan, Arunachalam & Sahin, Funda, 2009. "Coordinated deterministic dynamic demand lot-sizing problem: A review of models and algorithms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 3-15, February.
- Wang, Lin & He, Jing & Wu, Desheng & Zeng, Yu-Rong, 2012. "A novel differential evolution algorithm for joint replenishment problem under interdependence and its application," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 190-198.
- Kristin Uggen & Marte Fodstad & Vibeke Nørstebø, 2013. "Using and extending fix-and-relax to solve maritime inventory routing problems," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 21(2), pages 355-377, July.
- Jenny Carolina Saldaña Cortés, 2011. "Programación semidefinida aplicada a problemas de cantidad económica de pedido," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 008735, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Marc Le Menestrel & Luk N. Wassenhove, 2016. "Subjectively biased objective functions," EURO Journal on Decision Processes, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 4(1), pages 73-83, June.
- Kerem Akartunalı & Andrew Miller, 2012. "A computational analysis of lower bounds for big bucket production planning problems," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 729-753, December.
- Saravanan Venkatachalam & Arunachalam Narayanan, 2016. "Efficient formulation and heuristics for multi-item single source ordering problem with transportation cost," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(14), pages 4087-4103, July.
- Narayanan, Arunachalam & Robinson, Powell, 2010. "Evaluation of joint replenishment lot-sizing procedures in rolling horizon planning systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 85-94, September.
More about this item
Keywordsinventory; production; multi-item; echelon; approximation; heuristic;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:oropre:v:55:y:2007:i:3:p:490-502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.