Multilevel lot sizing with setup times and multiple constrained resources: Internally rolling schedules with lot-sizing windows
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ewerhart, Christian & Schmitz, Patrick W., 1997. "Der Lock in Effekt und das Hold up Problem," MPRA Paper 6944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Suerie & Hartmut Stadtler, 2003. "The Capacitated Lot-Sizing Problem with Linked Lot Sizes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(8), pages 1039-1054, August.
- Sahling, Florian & Buschkühl, Lisbeth & Tempelmeier, Horst & Helber, Stefan, 2008. "Solving a Multi-Level Capacitated Lot Sizing Problem with Multi-Period Setup Carry-Over via a Fix-and-Optimize Heuristic," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-400, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Stadtler, Hartmut, 2011. "Multi-level single machine lot-sizing and scheduling with zero lead times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(3), pages 241-252, March.
- Wu, Tao & Shi, Leyuan & Geunes, Joseph & AkartunalI, Kerem, 2011. "An optimization framework for solving capacitated multi-level lot-sizing problems with backlogging," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(2), pages 428-441, October.
- Almeder, Christian, 2010. "A hybrid optimization approach for multi-level capacitated lot-sizing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(2), pages 599-606, January.
- Marcos Mansano Furlan & Maristela Oliveira Santos, 2017. "BFO: a hybrid bees algorithm for the multi-level capacitated lot-sizing problem," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 929-944, April.
- Schmid, Verena & Doerner, Karl F. & Laporte, Gilbert, 2013. "Rich routing problems arising in supply chain management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(3), pages 435-448.
- Awi Federgruen & Joern Meissner & Michal Tzur, 2007.
"Progressive Interval Heuristics for Multi-Item Capacitated Lot-Sizing Problems,"
INFORMS, vol. 55(3), pages 490-502, June.
- Awi Federgruen & Joern Meissner & Michal Tzur, 2002. "Progressive Interval Heuristics for Multi-Item Capacitated Lot-Sizing Problems," Working Papers MRG/0001, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University, revised Nov 2004.
- POCHET, Yves & WARICHET, François, 2007. "A tighter continuous time formulation for the cyclic scheduling of a mixed plant," CORE Discussion Papers 2007026, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Chen, Haoxun, 2015. "Fix-and-optimize and variable neighborhood search approaches for multi-level capacitated lot sizing problems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 25-36.
- Tao Wu & Leyuan Shi & Joseph Geunes & Kerem Akartunalı, 2012. "On the equivalence of strong formulations for capacitated multi-level lot sizing problems with setup times," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 615-639, August.
- Kerem Akartunalı & Andrew Miller, 2012. "A computational analysis of lower bounds for big bucket production planning problems," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 729-753, December.
- repec:spr:joheur:v:23:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10732-017-9336-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Dudek, Gregor & Stadtler, Hartmut, 2005. "Negotiation-based collaborative planning between supply chains partners," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(3), pages 668-687, June.
- Helber, Stefan & Sahling, Florian, 2010.
"A fix-and-optimize approach for the multi-level capacitated lot sizing problem,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, pages 247-256.
- Helber, Stefan & Sahling, Florian, 2008. "A Fix-and-Optimize Approach for the Multi-Level Capacitated Lot Sizing Problems," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-393, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Horst Tempelmeier & Karina Copil, 2016. "Capacitated lot sizing with parallel machines, sequence-dependent setups, and a common setup operator," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 38(4), pages 819-847, October.
- Lang, Jan Christian & Shen, Zuo-Jun Max, 2011. "Fix-and-optimize heuristics for capacitated lot-sizing with sequence-dependent setups and substitutions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(3), pages 595-605, November.
- Jans, R.F., 2006. "Solving Lotsizing Problems on Parallel Identical Machines Using Symmetry Breaking Constraints," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-051-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- AkartunalI, Kerem & Miller, Andrew J., 2009. "A heuristic approach for big bucket multi-level production planning problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(2), pages 396-411, March.
- Boulaksil, Youssef & Fransoo, Jan C., 2009. "Order release strategies to control outsourced operations in a supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 149-160, May.
- Jans, Raf & Degraeve, Zeger, 2007. "Meta-heuristics for dynamic lot sizing: A review and comparison of solution approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1855-1875, March.
- Awi Federgruen & Joern Meissner, 2004. "Probabilistic Analysis of Multi-Item Capacitated Lot Sizing Problems," Working Papers MRG/0004, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University, revised Apr 2005.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dar:wpaper:20204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dekanatssekretariat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivthdde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .