Recyclable waste collection planning--a case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Angelelli, Enrico & Grazia Speranza, Maria, 2002. "The periodic vehicle routing problem with intermediate facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 233-247, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thibaut Vidal & Teodor Gabriel Crainic & Michel Gendreau & Nadia Lahrichi & Walter Rei, 2012. "A Hybrid Genetic Algorithm for Multidepot and Periodic Vehicle Routing Problems," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 60(3), pages 611-624, June.
- Elbek, Maria & Wøhlk, Sanne, 2016. "A variable neighborhood search for the multi-period collection of recyclable materials," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(2), pages 540-550.
- Abdelkader Sbihi & Richard Eglese, 2010. "Combinatorial optimization and Green Logistics," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 175(1), pages 159-175, March.
- Aksen, Deniz & Kaya, Onur & Sibel Salman, F. & Tüncel, Özge, 2014. "An adaptive large neighborhood search algorithm for a selective and periodic inventory routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(2), pages 413-426.
- Bogh, Morten Bie & Mikkelsen, Hardy & Wøhlk, Sanne, 2014. "Collection of recyclables from cubes – A case study," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 127-134.
- Rodríguez-Martín, Inmaculada & Salazar-González, Juan-José & Yaman, Hande, 2019. "The periodic vehicle routing problem with driver consistency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 273(2), pages 575-584.
- Constantino, Miguel & Gouveia, Luís & Mourão, Maria Cândida & Nunes, Ana Catarina, 2015. "The mixed capacitated arc routing problem with non-overlapping routes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(2), pages 445-456.
- Repoussis, P.P. & Paraskevopoulos, D.C. & Zobolas, G. & Tarantilis, C.D. & Ioannou, G., 2009. "A web-based decision support system for waste lube oils collection and recycling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(3), pages 676-700, June.
- Ramos, Tânia Rodrigues Pereira & Gomes, Maria Isabel & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana Paula, 2014. "Economic and environmental concerns in planning recyclable waste collection systems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 34-54.
- Cui, Hailong & Sošić, Greys, 2019. "Recycling common materials: Effectiveness, optimal decisions, and coordination mechanisms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 274(3), pages 1055-1068.
- Aderemi Oluyinka Adewumi & Olawale Joshua Adeleke, 2018. "A survey of recent advances in vehicle routing problems," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 9(1), pages 155-172, February.
- Jose Carlos Molina & Ignacio Eguia & Jesus Racero, 2019. "Reducing pollutant emissions in a waste collection vehicle routing problem using a variable neighborhood tabu search algorithm: a case study," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 27(2), pages 253-287, July.
- Cortinhal, Maria João & Mourão, Maria Cândida & Nunes, Ana Catarina, 2016. "Local search heuristics for sectoring routing in a household waste collection context," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(1), pages 68-79.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:158:y:2004:i:3:p:543-554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.