A multiobjective programming model for locating treatment sites and routing hazardous wastes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Plastria, Frank, 1992. "GBSSS: The generalized big square small square method for planar single-facility location," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 163-174, October.
- Marsh, Michael T. & Schilling, David A., 1994. "Equity measurement in facility location analysis: A review and framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 1-17, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van der Plas, C. & Tervonen, T. & Dekker, R., 2012. "Evaluation of scalarization methods and NSGA-II/SPEA2 genetic algorithms for multi-objective optimization of green supply chain design," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2012-24, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Choudhary, Alok & Sarkar, Sagar & Settur, Srikar & Tiwari, M.K., 2015. "A carbon market sensitive optimization model for integrated forward–reverse logistics," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 433-444.
- Salema, Maria Isabel Gomes & Barbosa-Povoa, Ana Paula & Novais, Augusto Q., 2007. "An optimization model for the design of a capacitated multi-product reverse logistics network with uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 1063-1077, June.
- Santos Peñate, D.R. & Suárez-Vega, R. & Dorta González, P., 2001. "Un modelo de decisión multicriterio para la localización de centros de tratamiento de residuos," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 17, pages 163-182, Abril.
- Caballero, Rafael & Gonzalez, Mercedes & Guerrero, Flor M & Molina, Julian & Paralera, Concepcion, 2007. "Solving a multiobjective location routing problem with a metaheuristic based on tabu search. Application to a real case in Andalusia," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1751-1763, March.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:123-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:250:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2248-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chebbi, Olfa & Chaouachi, Jouhaina, 2016. "Reducing the wasted transportation capacity of Personal Rapid Transit systems: An integrated model and multi-objective optimization approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 236-258.
- Qian, Fubin & Gribkovskaia, Irina & Laporte, Gilbert & Halskau sr., Øyvind, 2012. "Passenger and pilot risk minimization in offshore helicopter transportation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 584-593.
- Miranda, Pablo A. & Blazquez, Carola A. & Vergara, Rodrigo & Weitzler, Sebastian, 2015. "A novel methodology for designing a household waste collection system for insular zones," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 227-247.
- Romero, Natalia & Nozick, Linda K. & Xu, Ningxiong, 2016. "Hazmat facility location and routing analysis with explicit consideration of equity using the Gini coefficient," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 165-181.
- Mohammadi, Mehrdad & Jula, Payman & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, Reza, 2017. "Design of a reliable multi-modal multi-commodity model for hazardous materials transportation under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(3), pages 792-809.
- Nagy, Gabor & Salhi, Said, 2007. "Location-routing: Issues, models and methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 649-672, March.
- Zhao, Jun & Huang, Lixia & Lee, Der-Horng & Peng, Qiyuan, 2016. "Improved approaches to the network design problem in regional hazardous waste management systems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 52-75.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:253:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2194-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kadziński, Miłosz & Tervonen, Tommi & Tomczyk, Michał K. & Dekker, Rommert, 2017. "Evaluation of multi-objective optimization approaches for solving green supply chain design problems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 168-184.
- Eiselt, H.A., 2007. "Locating landfills--Optimization vs. reality," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 1040-1049, June.
- Paul Berglund & Changhyun Kwon, 2014. "Robust Facility Location Problem for Hazardous Waste Transportation," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 91-116, March.
- Court, Christa D. & Munday, Max & Roberts, Annette & Turner, Karen, 2015. "Can hazardous waste supply chain ‘hotspots’ be identified using an input–output framework?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(1), pages 177-187.
- Cao, Wenwei & Çelik, Melih & Ergun, Özlem & Swann, Julie & Viljoen, Nadia, 2016. "Challenges in service network expansion: An application in donated breastmilk banking in South Africa," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 33-48.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:104:y:1998:i:2:p:333-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.