Interactions between operational research and environmental management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stam, Antonie & Kuula, Markku & Cesar, Herman, 1992. "Transboundary air pollution in Europe: An interactive multicriteria tradeoff analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 263-277, January.
- Erkut, Erhan & Neuman, Susan, 1989. "Analytical models for locating undesirable facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 275-291, June.
- J. Bloemhof-Ruwaard & H. Koudijs & J. Vis, 1995. "Environmental impacts of fat blends," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(4), pages 371-387, December.
- P. Beek & L. Fortuin & L. Wassenhove, 1992. "Operational Research and the environment," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(6), pages 635-639, November.
- Aziz Bouzaher & John B. Braden & Gary V. Johnson, 1990. "A Dynamic Programming Approach to a Class of Nonpoint Source Pollution Control Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(1), pages 1-15, January.
- de Melo, Joao Joanaz & Camara, Antonio S., 1994. "Models for the optimization of regional wastewater treatment systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Vuk, Drago & Kozelj, Bogomir & Mladineo, Nenad, 1991. "Application of multicriterional analysis on the selection of the location for disposal of communal waste," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 211-217, November.
- H BÃ¶ttcher & G H Rembold, 1977. "Optimization Model for a Regional System of Solid-Waste and Wastewater Disposal Which Considers Legal Pollution Standards," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 9(7), pages 771-786, July.
- Ellis, J. Hugh, 1988. "Multiobjective mathematical programming models for acid rain control," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 365-377, June.
- Corbett, Charles J. & Debets, Frank J.C. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1995. "Decentralization of responsibility for site decontamination projects: A budget allocation approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 103-119, October.
- van der Laan, Erwin & Dekker, Rommert & Salomon, Marc & Ridder, Ad, 1996. "An (s, Q) inventory model with remanufacturing and disposal," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 339-350, December.
- H Böttcher & G H Rembold, 1977. "Optimization model for a regional system of solid-waste and wastewater disposal which considers legal pollution standards," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 9(7), pages 771-786, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:85:y:1995:i:2:p:229-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.