Interactions between operational research and environmental management
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. Bloemhof-Ruwaard & H. Koudijs & J. Vis, 1995. "Environmental impacts of fat blends," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(4), pages 371-387, December.
- Ellis, J. Hugh, 1988. "Multiobjective mathematical programming models for acid rain control," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 365-377, June.
- van der Laan, Erwin & Dekker, Rommert & Salomon, Marc & Ridder, Ad, 1996. "An (s, Q) inventory model with remanufacturing and disposal," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 339-350, December.
- Stam, Antonie & Kuula, Markku & Cesar, Herman, 1992. "Transboundary air pollution in Europe: An interactive multicriteria tradeoff analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 263-277, January.
- H B�ttcher & G H Rembold, 1977. "Optimization model for a regional system of solid-waste and wastewater disposal which considers legal pollution standards," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 9(7), pages 771-786, July.
- P. Beek & L. Fortuin & L. Wassenhove, 1992. "Operational Research and the environment," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(6), pages 635-639, November.
- de Melo, Joao Joanaz & Camara, Antonio S., 1994. "Models for the optimization of regional wastewater treatment systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Vuk, Drago & Kozelj, Bogomir & Mladineo, Nenad, 1991. "Application of multicriterional analysis on the selection of the location for disposal of communal waste," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 211-217, November.
- Corbett, Charles J. & Debets, Frank J.C. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1995. "Decentralization of responsibility for site decontamination projects: A budget allocation approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 103-119, October.
- Erkut, Erhan & Neuman, Susan, 1989. "Analytical models for locating undesirable facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 275-291, June.
- Aziz Bouzaher & John B. Braden & Gary V. Johnson, 1990. "A Dynamic Programming Approach to a Class of Nonpoint Source Pollution Control Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(1), pages 1-15, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:85:y:1995:i:2:p:229-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.