An optimization model for the design of a capacitated multi-product reverse logistics network with uncertainty
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barros, A. I. & Dekker, R. & Scholten, V., 1998. "A two-level network for recycling sand: A case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 199-214, October.
- Giannikos, Ioannis, 1998. "A multiobjective programming model for locating treatment sites and routing hazardous wastes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 333-342, January.
- Gottinger, Hans W., 1988. "A computational model for solid waste management with application," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 350-364, June.
- Spengler, Th. & Puchert, H. & Penkuhn, T. & Rentz, O., 1997. "Environmental integrated production and recycling management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 308-326, March.
- Listes, O.L. & Dekker, R., 2001. "Stochastic approaches for product recovery network design: a case study," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2001-08, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Caruso, C. & Colorni, A. & Paruccini, M., 1993. "The regional urban solid waste management system: A modelling approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 16-30, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:179:y:2007:i:3:p:1063-1077. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.