An optimization model for the design of a capacitated multi-product reverse logistics network with uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Listes, O.L. & Dekker, R., 2001. "Stochastic approaches for product recovery network design: a case study," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2001-08, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Barros, A. I. & Dekker, R. & Scholten, V., 1998. "A two-level network for recycling sand: A case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 199-214, October.
- Giannikos, Ioannis, 1998. "A multiobjective programming model for locating treatment sites and routing hazardous wastes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 333-342, January.
- Caruso, C. & Colorni, A. & Paruccini, M., 1993. "The regional urban solid waste management system: A modelling approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 16-30, October.
- Gottinger, Hans W., 1988. "A computational model for solid waste management with application," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 350-364, June.
- Spengler, Th. & Puchert, H. & Penkuhn, T. & Rentz, O., 1997. "Environmental integrated production and recycling management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 308-326, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:179:y:2007:i:3:p:1063-1077. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.