A reverse logistics cost minimization model for the treatment of hazardous wastes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choudhary, Alok & Sarkar, Sagar & Settur, Srikar & Tiwari, M.K., 2015. "A carbon market sensitive optimization model for integrated forward–reverse logistics," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 433-444.
- Abdelkader Sbihi & Richard Eglese, 2010. "Combinatorial optimization and Green Logistics," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 175(1), pages 159-175, March.
- Zolfagharinia, Hossein & Hafezi, Maryam & Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Fahimnia, Behnam, 2014. "A hybrid two-stock inventory control model for a reverse supply chain," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 141-161.
- Sheu, Jiuh-Biing & Gao, Xiao-Qin, 2014. "Alliance or no alliance—Bargaining power in competing reverse supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(2), pages 313-325.
- Ghalehkhondabi, Iman & Maihami, Reza & Ahmadi, Ehsan, 2020. "Optimal pricing and environmental improvement for a hazardous waste disposal supply chain with emission penalties," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C).
- Kwag, Sung Il & Ko, Young Dae, 2019. "Optimal design for the Halal food logistics network," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 212-228.
- Moreno-Quintero, Eric & Fowkes, Tony & Watling, David, 2013. "Modelling planner–carrier interactions in road freight transport: Optimisation of road maintenance costs via overloading control," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 68-83.
- Repoussis, P.P. & Paraskevopoulos, D.C. & Zobolas, G. & Tarantilis, C.D. & Ioannou, G., 2009. "A web-based decision support system for waste lube oils collection and recycling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(3), pages 676-700, June.
- Srivastava, Samir K., 2008. "Network design for reverse logistics," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 535-548, August.
- Chen, Yenming J. & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing & Lirn, Taih-Cherng, 2012. "Fault tolerance modeling for an e-waste recycling supply chain," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 897-906.
- Dongwook Kim & Sungbum Kim, 2017. "Sustainable Supply Chain Based on News Articles and Sustainability Reports: Text Mining with Leximancer and DICTION," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(6), pages 1-1, June.
- Mihi Ramírez, Antonio, 2012. "Product return and logistics knowledge: Influence on performance of the firm," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 1137-1151.
- Bin Shen & Qingying Li, 2015. "Impacts of Returning Unsold Products in Retail Outsourcing Fashion Supply Chain: A Sustainability Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-14, January.
- Mauro Maia Laruccia & Jarbas Vargas Nascimento & Gilmar Jonas Deghi & Mamerto Granja Garcia, 2011. "A Study of Consumer Behavior on Recycling of Fluorescent Lamps in S?o Paulo, Brazil," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 2(3), pages 101-112, August.
- Mallidis, Ioannis & Dekker, Rommert & Vlachos, Dimitrios, 2012. "The impact of greening on supply chain design and cost: a case for a developing region," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 118-128.
- Grekova, K. & Bremmers, H.J. & Trienekens, J.H. & Kemp, R.G.M. & Omta, S.W.F., 2014. "Extending environmental management beyond the firm boundaries: An empirical study of Dutch food and beverage firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 174-187.
- Wakolbinger, Tina & Toyasaki, Fuminori & Nowak, Thomas & Nagurney, Anna, 2014. "When and for whom would e-waste be a treasure trove? Insights from a network equilibrium model of e-waste flows," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 263-273.
- Hao Yu & Wei Deng Solvang, 2017. "A multi-objective location-allocation optimization for sustainable management of municipal solid waste," Environment Systems and Decisions, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 289-308, September.
- Andie Pramudita & Eiichi Taniguchi, 2014. "Model of debris collection operation after disasters and its application in urban area," International Journal of Urban Sciences, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 218-243, July.
- Sema Akin Bas & Beyza Ahlatcioglu Ozkok, 2020. "A fuzzy approach to multi-objective mixed integer linear programming model for multi-echelon closed-loop supply chain with multi-product multi-time-period," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 1, pages 25-46.
- Gunasekaran, Angappa & Spalanzani, Alain, 2012. "Sustainability of manufacturing and services: Investigations for research and applications," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 35-47.
More about this item
KeywordsReverse logistics Hazardous wastes management Discrete-time Cost minimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:38:y:2002:i:6:p:457-473. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.