Reverse logistics - a framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fleischmann, Moritz & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Dekker, Rommert & van der Laan, Erwin & van Nunen, Jo A. E. E. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1997. "Quantitative models for reverse logistics: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 1-17, November.
- Barros, A. I. & Dekker, R. & Scholten, V., 1998. "A two-level network for recycling sand: A case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 199-214, October.
- Fleischmann, Mortiz & Krikke, Hans Ronald & Dekker, Rommert & Flapper, Simme Douwe P., 2000. "A characterisation of logistics networks for product recovery," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 653-666, December.
- de Brito, M.P. & Flapper, S.D.P. & Dekker, R., 2002. "Reverse logistics," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2002-21, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sumalee Pumpinyo & Vilas Nitivattananon, 2014. "Investigation of Barriers and Factors Affecting the Reverse Logistics of Waste Management Practice: A Case Study in Thailand," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(10), pages 1-15, October.
- repec:rbs:ijbrss:v:5:y:2016:i:1:p:15-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ene, Seval & Öztürk, Nursel, 2017. "Grey modelling based forecasting system for return flow of end-of-life vehicles," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 155-166.
More about this item
KeywordsDecision-making; Framework; Reverse logistics; Theory building;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:eureir:543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feeurnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.