A modular capacitated multi-objective model for locating maritime search and rescue vessels
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Isabel Correia & M. Captivo, 2003. "A Lagrangean Heuristic for a Modular Capacitated Location Problem," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 141-161, September.
- Badri, Masood A. & Mortagy, Amr K. & Alsayed, Colonel Ali, 1998. "A multi-objective model for locating fire stations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 243-260, October.
- Current, J. R. & Re Velle, C. S. & Cohon, J. L., 1985. "The maximum covering/shortest path problem: A multiobjective network design and routing formulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 189-199, August.
- Brotcorne, Luce & Laporte, Gilbert & Semet, Frederic, 2003. "Ambulance location and relocation models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 451-463, June.
- J Malczewski & W Ogryczak, 1996. "The Multiple Criteria Location Problem: 2. Preference-Based Techniques and Interactive Decision Support," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 28(1), pages 69-98, January.
- Kathleen Hogan & Charles ReVelle, 1986. "Concepts and Applications of Backup Coverage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(11), pages 1434-1444, November.
- Cho, Cheol-Joo, 1998. "An equity-efficiency trade-off model for the optimum location of medical care facilities," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 99-112, June.
- Gerald G. Brown & Robert F. Dell & Robert A. Farmer, 1996. "Scheduling Coast Guard District Cutters," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 26(2), pages 59-72, April.
- Afshartous, David & Guan, Yongtao & Mehrotra, Anuj, 2009. "US Coast Guard air station location with respect to distress calls: A spatial statistics and optimization based methodology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(3), pages 1086-1096, August.
- Hasan Pirkul & David A. Schilling, 1988. "The Siting of Emergency Service Facilities with Workload Capacities and Backup Service," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(7), pages 896-908, July.
- Owen, Susan Hesse & Daskin, Mark S., 1998. "Strategic facility location: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 423-447, December.
- R. Francis & T. Lowe & M. Rayco & A. Tamir, 2009. "Aggregation error for location models: survey and analysis," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 167(1), pages 171-208, March.
- Razi, Nasuh & Karatas, Mumtaz, 2016. "A multi-objective model for locating search and rescue boats," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(1), pages 279-293.
- S I Harewood, 2002. "Emergency ambulance deployment in Barbados: a multi-objective approach," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 53(2), pages 185-192, February.
- Eiselt, H.A. & Marianov, Vladimir, 2014. "A bi-objective model for the location of landfills for municipal solid waste," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(1), pages 187-194.
- Terry Ross, G. & Soland, Richard M., 1980. "A multicriteria approach to the location of public facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 4(5), pages 307-321, May.
- S. L. Hakimi, 1964. "Optimum Locations of Switching Centers and the Absolute Centers and Medians of a Graph," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 12(3), pages 450-459, June.
- Hui-Ping Ho & Ching-Ter Chang & Cheng-Yuan Ku, 2013. "On the location selection problem using analytic hierarchy process and multi-choice goal programming," International Journal of Systems Science, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 94-108.
- Kamyoung Kim & Alan T. Murray, 2008. "Enhancing Spatial Representation In Primary And Secondary Coverage Location Modeling," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 745-768, October.
- Badri, Masood A., 1999. "Combining the analytic hierarchy process and goal programming for global facility location-allocation problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 237-248, September.
- Michael R. Wagner & Zinovy Radovilsky, 2012. "Optimizing Boat Resources at the U.S. Coast Guard: Deterministic and Stochastic Models," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 60(5), pages 1035-1049, October.
- Ohsawa, Yoshiaki, 1999. "A geometrical solution for quadratic bicriteria location models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 380-388, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karatas, Mumtaz, 2021. "A dynamic multi-objective location-allocation model for search and rescue assets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 288(2), pages 620-633.
More about this item
KeywordsLocation analysis; Multi-objective optimization; Maritime search and rescue; Scenarios planning; Goal programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:annopr:v:267:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2593-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.