A location-based comparison of health care services in four U.S. states with efficiency and equity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1997:87:7:1144-1150_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Buchmueller, Thomas C. & Jacobson, Mireille & Wold, Cheryl, 2006.
"How far to the hospital?: The effect of hospital closures on access to care,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 740-761, July.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Mireille Jacobson & Cheryl Wold, 2004. "How Far to the Hospital? The Effect of Hospital Closures on Access to Care," NBER Working Papers 10700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1998:88:9:1330-1336_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joseph P. Newhouse & Albert P. Williams & Bruce W. Bennett & William B. Schwartz, 1982. "Does the Geographical Distribution of Physicians Reflect Market Failure?," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 493-505, Autumn.
- Janet Currie & Patricia B. Reagan, 2003. "Distance to Hospital and Children's Use of Preventive Care: Is Being Closer Better, and for Whom?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 41(3), pages 378-391, July.
- Eiselt, H.A. & Marianov, Vladimir, 2009. "Gradual location set covering with service quality," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 121-130, June.
- Vladimir Marianov & Daniel Serra, 2009. "Median problems in networks," Economics Working Papers 1151, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1989:79:7:843-846_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marsh, Michael T. & Schilling, David A., 1994. "Equity measurement in facility location analysis: A review and framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 1-17, April.
- Drezner, Zvi & Drezner, Tammy & Wesolowsky, George O., 2009. "Location with acceleration-deceleration distance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 157-164, October.
- Alan T. Murray & Rex Davis, 2001. "Equity in Regional Service Provision," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 557-600.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:246:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1886-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:soceps:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:246:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1704-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Batta, Rajan & Lejeune, Miguel & Prasad, Srinivas, 2014. "Public facility location using dispersion, population, and equity criteria," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 819-829.
More about this item
KeywordsHospital location; Efficiency; Accessibility; Equity; Coverage;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:46:y:2012:i:2:p:157-163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.