Distance to Hospital and Children's Use of Preventive Care: Is Being Closer Better, and for Whom?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:150:y:2017:i:c:p:75-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Avdic, Danie, 2015.
"A matter of life and death? Hospital distance and quality of care: evidence from emergency hospital closures and myocardial infarctions,"
Working Paper Series
2015:1, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Daniel Avdic, 2015. "A Matter of Life and Death? Hospital Distance and Quality of Care - Evidence from Emergency Hospital Closures and Myocardial Infarctions," CINCH Working Paper Series 1501, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health, revised Jan 2015.
- repec:wly:hlthec:v:26:y:2017:i::p:78-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Buchmueller, Thomas C. & Jacobson, Mireille & Wold, Cheryl, 2006.
"How far to the hospital?: The effect of hospital closures on access to care,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 740-761, July.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Mireille Jacobson & Cheryl Wold, 2004. "How Far to the Hospital? The Effect of Hospital Closures on Access to Care," NBER Working Papers 10700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Avdic, Daniel, 2016. "Improving efficiency or impairing access? Health care consolidation and quality of care: Evidence from emergency hospital closures in Sweden," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 44-60.
- repec:hrv:faseco:34737827 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paola Bertoli & Veronica Grembi, 2017.
"The life‐saving effect of hospital proximity,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26, pages 78-91, September.
- Paola Bertoli & Veronica Grembi, 2015. "The Life Saving Effects of Hospital Proximity," CEIS Research Paper 349, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 01 Jul 2015.
- Paola Bertoli & Veronica Grembi, 2016. "The Life-saving Effect of Hospital Proximity," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp565, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Cesur, Resul & Güne?, P?nar Mine & Tekin, Erdal & Ulker, Aydogan, 2015. "The Value of Socialized Medicine: The Impact of Universal Primary Healthcare Provision on Birth and Mortality Rates in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 9329, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cesur, Resul & Güneş, Pınar Mine & Tekin, Erdal & Ulker, Aydogan, 2017.
"The value of socialized medicine: The impact of universal primary healthcare provision on mortality rates in Turkey,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 75-93.
- Resul Cesur & Pınar Mine Güneş & Erdal Tekin & Aydogan Ulker, 2015. "The Value of Socialized Medicine: The Impact of Universal Primary Healthcare Provision on Mortality Rates in Turkey," NBER Working Papers 21510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Resul Cesur & Pinar Mine Gunes & Erdal Tekin & Aydogan Ulker, 2017. "The Value of Socialized Medicine: The Impact of Universal Primary Healthcare Provision on Mortality Rates in Turkey," Working Papers 170006, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Mark Burkey, 2012. "Decomposing geographic accessibility into component parts: methods and an application to hospitals," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(3), pages 783-800, June.
- Rossin-Slater, Maya, 2013. "WIC in your neighborhood: New evidence on the impacts of geographic access to clinics," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 51-69.
- Nancy E. Reichman & Hope Corman & Kelly Noonan & Dhaval Dave, 2009. "Infant health production functions: what a difference the data make," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(7), pages 761-782.
- Fredrick Manang & Chikako Yamauchi, 2015. "The impact of access to health facilities on maternal care use and health status: Evidence from longitudinal data from rural Uganda," GRIPS Discussion Papers 15-19, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Burkey, M.L. & Bhadury, J. & Eiselt, H.A., 2012. "A location-based comparison of health care services in four U.S. states with efficiency and equity," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 157-163.
- repec:eee:soceps:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Kate Bundorf & Laurence Baker & Sara Singer & Todd Wagner, 2004. "Consumer Demand for Health Information on the Internet," NBER Working Papers 10386, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:41:y:2003:i:3:p:378-391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .