Gradual location set covering with service quality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Ching-Ter, 2001. "On the polynomial mixed 0-1 fractional programming problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 224-227, May.
- Berman, Oded & Krass, Dmitry & Drezner, Zvi, 2003. "The gradual covering decay location problem on a network," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(3), pages 474-480, December.
- Berlin, Geoffrey N. & Liebman, Jon C., 1974. "Mathematical analysis of emergency ambulance location," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 8(6), pages 323-328, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chevalier, Philippe & Thomas, Isabelle & Geraets, David & Goetghebeur, Els & Janssens, Olivier & Peeters, Dominique & Plastria, Frank, 2012.
"Locating fire stations: An integrated approach for Belgium,"
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 173-182.
- CHEVALIER, Philippe & THOMAS, Isabelle & GERAETS, David & GOETGHEBEUR, Els, 2010. "Locating fire-stations: an integrated approach for Belgium," CORE Discussion Papers 2010008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CHEVALIER, Philippe & THOMAS, Isabelle & GERAETS, David & GOETGHEBEUR, Els, 2011. "Locating fire stations: an integrated approach for Belgium," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2390, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hamaide, Bertrand & Albers, Heidi J. & Busby, Gwenlyn, 2014. "Backup coverage models in nature reserve site selection with spatial spread risk heterogeneity," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 158-167.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:3:p:1040-1051 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xueping Li & Zhaoxia Zhao & Xiaoyan Zhu & Tami Wyatt, 2011. "Covering models and optimization techniques for emergency response facility location and planning: a review," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 74(3), pages 281-310, December.
- repec:spr:compst:v:74:y:2011:i:3:p:281-310 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zvi Drezner & George Wesolowsky, 2014. "Covering Part of a Planar Network," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 629-646, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:832-:d:98795 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burkey, M.L. & Bhadury, J. & Eiselt, H.A., 2012. "A location-based comparison of health care services in four U.S. states with efficiency and equity," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 157-163.
More about this item
KeywordsLocation models Covering models Location set covering Gradual covering Quality of service;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:43:y:2009:i:2:p:121-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .