Gradual location set covering with service quality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Ching-Ter, 2001. "On the polynomial mixed 0-1 fractional programming problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 224-227, May.
- Berlin, Geoffrey N. & Liebman, Jon C., 1974. "Mathematical analysis of emergency ambulance location," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 8(6), pages 323-328, December.
- Berman, Oded & Krass, Dmitry & Drezner, Zvi, 2003. "The gradual covering decay location problem on a network," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(3), pages 474-480, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transe:v:119:y:2018:i:c:p:110-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chevalier, Philippe & Thomas, Isabelle & Geraets, David & Goetghebeur, Els & Janssens, Olivier & Peeters, Dominique & Plastria, Frank, 2012.
"Locating fire stations: An integrated approach for Belgium,"
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 173-182.
- CHEVALIER, Philippe & THOMAS, Isabelle & GERAETS, David & GOETGHEBEUR, Els, 2010. "Locating fire-stations: an integrated approach for Belgium," CORE Discussion Papers 2010008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CHEVALIER, Philippe & THOMAS, Isabelle & GERAETS, David & GOETGHEBEUR, Els, 2011. "Locating fire stations: an integrated approach for Belgium," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2390, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:kap:netspa:v:19:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1007_s11067-018-9429-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hamaide, Bertrand & Albers, Heidi J. & Busby, Gwenlyn, 2014. "Backup coverage models in nature reserve site selection with spatial spread risk heterogeneity," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 158-167.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:3:p:1040-1051 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xueping Li & Zhaoxia Zhao & Xiaoyan Zhu & Tami Wyatt, 2011. "Covering models and optimization techniques for emergency response facility location and planning: a review," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 74(3), pages 281-310, December.
- repec:spr:compst:v:74:y:2011:i:3:p:281-310 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zvi Drezner & George Wesolowsky, 2014. "Covering Part of a Planar Network," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 629-646, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:832-:d:98795 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:topjnl:v:27:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s11750-018-00493-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Burkey, M.L. & Bhadury, J. & Eiselt, H.A., 2012. "A location-based comparison of health care services in four U.S. states with efficiency and equity," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 157-163.
More about this item
KeywordsLocation models Covering models Location set covering Gradual covering Quality of service;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:43:y:2009:i:2:p:121-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.