Backup coverage models in nature reserve site selection with spatial spread risk heterogeneity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kathleen Hogan & Charles ReVelle, 1986. "Concepts and Applications of Backup Coverage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(11), pages 1434-1444, November.
- Hall, Nicholas G. & Hochbaum, Dorit S., 1992. "The multicovering problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 323-339, November.
- Eiselt, H.A. & Marianov, Vladimir, 2009. "Gradual location set covering with service quality," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 121-130, June.
- Williams, Justin C. & ReVelle, Charles S. & Bain, Daniel J., 2003. "A decision model for selecting protected habitat areas within migratory flyways," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 239-268, December.
- Hamaide, Bertrand & Sheerin, Jack, 2011. "Species protection from current reserves: Economic and biological considerations, spatial issues and policy evaluation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 667-675, February.
- Costello, Christopher & Polasky, Stephen, 2004. "Dynamic reserve site selection," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 157-174, June.
- Kamyoung Kim & Alan T. Murray, 2008. "Enhancing Spatial Representation In Primary And Secondary Coverage Location Modeling," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 745-768, October.
- Stephen Polasky & Jeffrey D. Camm & Brian Garber-Yonts, 2001. "Selecting Biological Reserves Cost-Effectively: An Application to Terrestrial Vertebrate Conservation in Oregon," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(1), pages 68-78.
- Hamaide, Bertrand & ReVelle, Charles S. & Malcolm, Scott A., 2006. "Biological reserves, rare species and the trade-off between species abundance and species diversity," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 570-583, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:71:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10640-017-0192-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsinteger programming; nature reserve selection; backup coverage models; spatial spread heterogeneity; distance; adjacency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:48:y:2014:i:2:p:158-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.