Species protection from current reserves: Economic and biological considerations, spatial issues and policy evaluation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Healy, Andrew J. & Jitsuchon, Somchai, 2007. "Finding the poor in Thailand," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 739-759, October.
- Albers, Heidi J. & Robinson, Elizabeth J.Z., 2007. "Spatial-temporal aspects of cost-benefit analysis for park management: An example from Khao Yai National Park, Thailand," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 129-150, August.
- Nalle, Darek J. & Montgomery, Claire A. & Arthur, Jeffrey L. & Polasky, Stephen & Schumaker, Nathan H., 2004. "Modeling joint production of wildlife and timber," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 997-1017, November.
- Williams, Justin C. & ReVelle, Charles S. & Bain, Daniel J., 2003. "A decision model for selecting protected habitat areas within migratory flyways," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 239-268, December.
- Williams, Justin C. & ReVelle, Charles S., 1998. "Reserve assemblage of critical areas: A zero-one programming approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 497-509, February.
- Costello, Christopher & Polasky, Stephen, 2004. "Dynamic reserve site selection," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 157-174, June.
- Stephen Polasky & Jeffrey D. Camm & Brian Garber-Yonts, 2001. "Selecting Biological Reserves Cost-Effectively: An Application to Terrestrial Vertebrate Conservation in Oregon," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(1), pages 68-78.
- Hamaide, Bertrand & ReVelle, Charles S. & Malcolm, Scott A., 2006. "Biological reserves, rare species and the trade-off between species abundance and species diversity," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 570-583, April.
- Sims, Katharine R.E., 2010. "Conservation and development: Evidence from Thai protected areas," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 94-114, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bamière, Laure & David, Maia & Vermont, Bruno, 2013.
"Agri-environmental policies for biodiversity when the spatial pattern of the reserve matters,"
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 97-104.
- Laure Bamière & Maia David & Bruno Vermont, 2013. "Agri-environmental policies for biodiversity when the spatial pattern of the reserve matters," Post-Print hal-01001364, HAL.
- Hamaide, Bertrand & Albers, Heidi J. & Busby, Gwenlyn, 2014. "Backup coverage models in nature reserve site selection with spatial spread risk heterogeneity," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 158-167.
More about this item
Keywords0-1 programming models Nature reserve design Cost-efficient analysis Covering models Conservation policies Spatial issues;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:70:y:2011:i:4:p:667-675. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.