Site accessibility and prioritization of nature reserves
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Onal, Hayri & Yanprechaset, Pornchanok, 2004. "Site Accessibility And Prioritization Of Nature Reserves," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20285, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
References listed on IDEAS
- Costello, Christopher & Polasky, Stephen, 2004. "Dynamic reserve site selection," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 157-174, June.
- Andrew Metrick & Martin L. Weitzman, 1996. "Patterns of Behavior in Endangered Species Preservation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 72(1), pages 1-16.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ando, Amy W. & Shah, Payal, 2010.
"Demand-side factors in optimal land conservation choice,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 203-221, April.
- Ando, Amy Whritenour & Shah, Payal, 2009. "Demand-Side Factors in Optimal Land Conservation Choice," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49209, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:224:y:2012:i:1:p:65-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gilles Grolleau & Deborah Peterson, 2015. "Biodiversity conservation through private initiative: the case of Earth Sanctuaries Ltd," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 293-312, October.
- Önal, Hayri & Wang, Yicheng & Dissanayake, Sahan T.M. & Westervelt, James D., 2016. "Optimal design of compact and functionally contiguous conservation management areas," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(3), pages 957-968.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:60:y:2007:i:4:p:763-773. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.