A multicriteria approach to the location of public facilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coutinho-Rodrigues, João & Tralhão, Lino & Alçada-Almeida, Luís, 2012. "A bi-objective modeling approach applied to an urban semi-desirable facility location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(1), pages 203-213.
- Isabel Martins & Mujing Ye & Miguel Constantino & Maria Conceição Fonseca & Jorge Cadima, 2014. "Modeling target volume flows in forest harvest scheduling subject to maximum area restrictions," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(1), pages 343-362, April.
- Zuo-Jun Max Shen & Mark S. Daskin, 2005. "Trade-offs Between Customer Service and Cost in Integrated Supply Chain Design," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 7(3), pages 188-207, September.
- Brito, A.S. & Cruz Neto, J.X. & Santos, P.S.M. & Souza, S.S., 2017. "A relaxed projection method for solving multiobjective optimization problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(1), pages 17-23.
- Cheng-Ru Wu & Chin-Tsai Lin & Huang-Chu Chen, 2009. "Integrated environmental assessment of the location selection with fuzzy analytical network process," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 351-380, May.
- Fernandez, Elena & Puerto, Justo, 2003. "Multiobjective solution of the uncapacitated plant location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 509-529, March.
- Alçada-Almeida, Luís & Coutinho-Rodrigues, João & Current, John, 2009. "A multiobjective modeling approach to locating incinerators," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 111-120, June.
- Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Asgari, Nasrin, 2007. "Combination of MCDM and covering techniques in a hierarchical model for facility location: A case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1839-1858, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:4:y:1980:i:5:p:307-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.