A multi-objective model for locating fire stations
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schilling, David A. & Revelle, Charles & Cohon, Jared & Elzinga, D. Jack, 1980. "Some models for fire protection locational decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-7, July.
- Jan M. Chaiken, 1978. "Transfer of Emergency Service Deployment Models to Operating Agencies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(7), pages 719-731, March.
- Tsouros, C. & Satratzemi, M., 1994. "Supply centers allocation under budget restrictions minimizing the longest delivery time," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1-3), pages 373-377, June.
- Hasan Pirkul & David A. Schilling, 1988. "The Siting of Emergency Service Facilities with Workload Capacities and Backup Service," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(7), pages 896-908, July.
- Galvao, Roberto Dieguez & ReVelle, Charles, 1996. "A Lagrangean heuristic for the maximal covering location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 114-123, January.
- Doeksen, Gerald A. & Oehrtman, Robert L., 1976. "Optimum Locations For A Rural Fire System: A Study Of Major County, Oklahoma," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 8(02), December.
- Doeksen, Gerald A. & Oehrtman, Robert L., 1976. "Optimum Locations for a Rural Fire System: A Study of Major County, Oklahoma," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 121-127, December.
- ReVelle, Charles, 1993. "Facility siting and integer-friendly programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 147-158, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:110:y:1998:i:2:p:243-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.