A multi-objective model for locating fire stations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Doeksen, Gerald A. & Oehrtman, Robert L., 1976. "Optimum Locations For A Rural Fire System: A Study Of Major County, Oklahoma," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 8(02), December.
- Schilling, David A. & Revelle, Charles & Cohon, Jared & Elzinga, D. Jack, 1980. "Some models for fire protection locational decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-7, July.
- Galvao, Roberto Dieguez & ReVelle, Charles, 1996. "A Lagrangean heuristic for the maximal covering location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 114-123, January.
- ReVelle, Charles, 1993. "Facility siting and integer-friendly programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 147-158, March.
- Hasan Pirkul & David A. Schilling, 1988. "The Siting of Emergency Service Facilities with Workload Capacities and Backup Service," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(7), pages 896-908, July.
- Jan M. Chaiken, 1978. "Transfer of Emergency Service Deployment Models to Operating Agencies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(7), pages 719-731, March.
- Doeksen, Gerald A. & Oehrtman, Robert L., 1976. "Optimum Locations for a Rural Fire System: A Study of Major County, Oklahoma," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 121-127, December.
- Tsouros, C. & Satratzemi, M., 1994. "Supply centers allocation under budget restrictions minimizing the longest delivery time," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1-3), pages 373-377, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chevalier, Philippe & Thomas, Isabelle & Geraets, David & Goetghebeur, Els & Janssens, Olivier & Peeters, Dominique & Plastria, Frank, 2012.
"Locating fire stations: An integrated approach for Belgium,"
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 173-182.
- CHEVALIER, Philippe & THOMAS, Isabelle & GERAETS, David & GOETGHEBEUR, Els, 2010. "Locating fire-stations: an integrated approach for Belgium," CORE Discussion Papers 2010008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CHEVALIER, Philippe & THOMAS, Isabelle & GERAETS, David & GOETGHEBEUR, Els, 2011. "Locating fire stations: an integrated approach for Belgium," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2390, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Esra Karasakal & Ahmet Silav, 2016. "A multi-objective genetic algorithm for a bi-objective facility location problem with partial coverage," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(1), pages 206-232, April.
- Degel, Dirk & Wiesche, Lara & Rachuba, Sebastian & Werners, Brigitte, 2014. "Reorganizing an existing volunteer fire station network in Germany," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 149-157.
- Zuo-Jun Max Shen & Mark S. Daskin, 2005. "Trade-offs Between Customer Service and Cost in Integrated Supply Chain Design," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 7(3), pages 188-207, September.
- Colebrook, Marcos & Sicilia, Joaquin, 2007. "A polynomial algorithm for the multicriteria cent-dian location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 1008-1024, June.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:258:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2087-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Duff, Thomas J. & Chong, Derek M. & Tolhurst, Kevin G., 2015. "Using discrete event simulation cellular automata models to determine multi-mode travel times and routes of terrestrial suppression resources to wildland fires," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(3), pages 763-770.
- Yang, Lili & Jones, Bryan F. & Yang, Shuang-Hua, 2007. "A fuzzy multi-objective programming for optimization of fire station locations through genetic algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(2), pages 903-915, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:110:y:1998:i:2:p:243-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .