Model Construction and Evaluation When Theoretical Knowledge Is Scarce
In: Evaluation of Econometric Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:171573 is not listed on IDEAS
- anonymous, 1977. "Banking in the world economy," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 3-5.
- Mayer, Lawrence S. & Horowitz, Cynthia E., 1979. "The effect of price on the residential demand for electricity: A statistical study," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 87-99.
- Nber, 1977. "Interaction in Economic Research," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number unkn77-1.
- anonymous, 1977. "The economy in 1976," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 1-14.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nancy Vargas & M. Begoña Lloria & Salvador Roig-Dobón, 2016. "Main drivers of human capital, learning and performance," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(5), pages 961-978, October.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:666-:d:96522 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chapman, Christopher S. & Kihn, Lili-Anne, 2009. "Information system integration, enabling control and performance," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 151-169, February.
- Göbl, Martin & Klaus, Markus, 2014. "Bridging the Service Gap - Business Process Redesign & Information Technology as Multidimensional Success Driver for Logistics Service Providers," Journal of Applied Leadership and Management, Hochschule Kempten - University of Applied Sciences, Professional School of Business & Technology, pages 104-124.
- Dirk Temme & Lutz Hildebrandt, 2006. "Formative Measurement Models in Covariance Structure Analysis: Specification and Identification," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-083, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:19:y:2015:i:02:n:s1363919615500280 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .