A least squares approach to latent variables extraction in formative-reflective models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilcox, James B. & Howell, Roy D. & Breivik, Einar, 2008. "Questions about formative measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(12), pages 1219-1228, December.
- Diamantopoulos, Adamantios & Riefler, Petra & Roth, Katharina P., 2008. "Advancing formative measurement models," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(12), pages 1203-1218, December.
- Vittadini, Giorgio & Minotti, Simona C. & Fattore, Marco & Lovaglio, Pietro G., 2007.
"On the relationships among latent variables and residuals in PLS path modeling: The formative-reflective scheme,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 5828-5846, August.
- Giorgio Vittadini & Simona Caterina Minotti & Marco Fattore & Pietro Giorgio Lovaglio, 2005. "On the Relationships among Latent Variables and Residuals in PLS Path Modeling: the Formative-Reflective Scheme," Working Papers 20061101, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica, revised Oct 2006.
- Bruhn, Manfred & Georgi, Dominik & Hadwich, Karsten, 2008. "Customer equity management as formative second-order construct," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(12), pages 1292-1301, December.
More about this item
Keywordspath model; formative-reflective model; least squares; reduced rank regression; PLS-PM;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mis:wpaper:20120302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matteo Pelagatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsmibit.html .