Consumer Nostalgia Literature Review And An Alternative Measurement Perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 4 (2013)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Saulëtekio 9, 2040 Vilnius|
Phone: (3702) 769362
Fax: (3702) 223563
Web page: http://www.ef.vu.lt/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Holak, Susan L. & Havlena, William J., 1998. "Feelings, Fantasies, and Memories: An Examination of the Emotional Components of Nostalgia," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 217-226, July.
- P. M. Bentler & Chih-Ping Chou, 1987. "Practical Issues in Structural Modeling," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 16(1), pages 78-117, August.
- Holbrook, Morris B. & Schindler, Robert M., 1996. "Market segmentation based on age and attitude toward the past: Concepts, methods, and findings concerning nostalgic influences on customer tastes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 27-39, September.
- Bengt Muthén & David Kaplan & Michael Hollis, 1987. "On structural equation modeling with data that are not missing completely at random," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 431-462, September.
- MacKenzie, Scott B, 2001. " Opportunities for Improving Consumer Research through Latent Variable Structural Equation Modeling," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 159-66, June.
- Diamantopoulos, Adamantios & Riefler, Petra & Roth, Katharina P., 2008.
"Advancing formative measurement models,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 61(12), pages 1203-1218, December.
- Holbrook, Morris B & Schindler, Robert M, 1989. " Some Exploratory Findings on the Development of Musical Tastes," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 119-24, June.
- Diamantopoulos, Adamantios, 2010. "Reflective and formative metrics of relationship value: Response to Baxter's commentary essay," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 91-93, January.
- Holak, Susan L. & Matveev, Alexei V. & Havlena, William J., 2007. "Nostalgia in post-socialist Russia: Exploring applications to advertising strategy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 649-655, June.
- Coltman, Tim & Devinney, Timothy M. & Midgley, David F. & Venaik, Sunil, 2008. "Formative versus reflective measurement models: Two applications of formative measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(12), pages 1250-1262, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vul:omefvu:v:4:y:2013:i:2:id:155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sigitas Urbonavicius)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.