Feelings, Fantasies, and Memories: An Examination of the Emotional Components of Nostalgia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Batra, Rajeev & Ray, Michael L, 1986. " Affective Responses Mediating Acceptance of Advertising," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 234-249, September.
- Holbrook, Morris B & Schindler, Robert M, 1989. " Some Exploratory Findings on the Development of Musical Tastes," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 119-124, June.
- Allen, Chris T & Machleit, Karen A & Kleine, Susan Schultz, 1992. " A Comparison of Attitudes and Emotions as Predictors of Behavior at Diverse Levels of Behavioral Experience," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(4), pages 493-504, March.
- Edell, Julie A & Burke, Marian Chapman, 1987. " The Power of Feelings in Understanding Advertising Effects," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 421-433, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:34:y:2017:i:3:p:678-693 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:vul:omefvu:v:8:y:2017:i:1:id:215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katherine C. Sredl & Ružica Butigan & Nataša Renko, 2012. "Intergenerational influence and rituals - children’s behaviour with new school year," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 24(1), pages 103-116.
- Shipp, Abbie J. & Edwards, Jeffrey R. & Lambert, Lisa Schurer, 2009. "Conceptualization and measurement of temporal focus: The subjective experience of the past, present, and future," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 1-22, September.
- Lee, Yi-Ju, 2015. "Creating memorable experiences in a reuse heritage site," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 155-170.
- Merchant, Altaf & Rose, Gregory M., 2013. "Effects of advertising-evoked vicarious nostalgia on brand heritage," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2619-2625.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:15:y:2008:i:4:p:277-287 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laros, Fleur J.M. & Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E.M., 2005. "Emotions in consumer behavior: a hierarchical approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(10), pages 1437-1445, October.
- Zhou, Ling & Wang, Tao & Zhang, Qin & Mou, Yupeng, 2013. "Consumer insecurity and preference for nostalgic products: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2406-2411.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:29:y:2016:i:c:p:82-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leif Brandes & Stephan Nüesch & Egon Franck, 2016. "Death-related publicity as informational advertising: evidence from the music industry," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 143-157, March.
- Merchant, Altaf & Ford, John B. & Rose, Gregory, 2011. "How personal nostalgia influences giving to charity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(6), pages 610-616, June.
- Walsh, Gianfranco & Shiu, Edward & Hassan, Louise M. & Michaelidou, Nina & Beatty, Sharon E., 2011. "Emotions, store-environmental cues, store-choice criteria, and marketing outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 737-744, July.
- Justina GineikienÄ—, 2013. "Consumer Nostalgia Literature Review And An Alternative Measurement Perspective," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 4(2).
- repec:eee:joreco:v:19:y:2012:i:2:p:218-228 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:35:y:2017:i:c:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:42:y:1998:i:3:p:217-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.