Consumer insecurity and preference for nostalgic products: Evidence from China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lan Nguyen Chaplin & Deborah Roedder John, 2007. "Growing up in a Material World: Age Differences in Materialism in Children and Adolescents," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(4), pages 480-493, June.
- Holbrook, Morris B. & Schindler, Robert M., 1996. "Market segmentation based on age and attitude toward the past: Concepts, methods, and findings concerning nostalgic influences on customer tastes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 27-39, September.
- Holt, Douglas B, 2002. " Why Do Brands Cause Trouble? A Dialectical Theory of Consumer Culture and Branding," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 70-90, June.
- Holak, Susan L. & Havlena, William J., 1998. "Feelings, Fantasies, and Memories: An Examination of the Emotional Components of Nostalgia," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 217-226, July.
- Holak, Susan L. & Matveev, Alexei V. & Havlena, William J., 2007. "Nostalgia in post-socialist Russia: Exploring applications to advertising strategy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 649-655, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard Cova & Simona D'Antone, 2016. "Brand Iconicity vs. Anti-Consumption Well-Being Concerns: The Nutella Palm Oil Conflict," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 166-192, March.
- Yang, Zhilin & Su, Chenting, 2013. "Understanding Asian business strategy: Modeling institution-based legitimacy-embedded efficiency," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2369-2374.
More about this item
KeywordsNostalgic products; Nostalgia proneness; Insecurity; Nostalgic marketing strategy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:66:y:2013:i:12:p:2406-2411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.