The movie experience: A revised approach to determinants of satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holbrook, Morris B, et al, 1984. " Play as a Consumption Experience: The Roles of Emotions, Performance, and Personality in the Enjoyment of Games," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 728-739, September.
- Arnould, Eric J & Price, Linda L, 1993. " River Magic: Extraordinary Experience and the Extended Service Encounter," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 24-45, June.
- Wirtz, Jochen & Bateson, John E. G., 1999. "Consumer Satisfaction with Services: Integrating the Environment Perspective in Services Marketing into the Traditional Disconfirmation Paradigm," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 55-66, January.
- Jehoshua Eliashberg & Jedid-Jah Jonker & Mohanbir S. Sawhney & Berend Wierenga, 2000. "MOVIEMOD: An Implementable Decision-Support System for Prerelease Market Evaluation of Motion Pictures," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(3), pages 226-243, January.
- Chebat, Jean-Charles & Michon, Richard, 2003. "Impact of ambient odors on mall shoppers' emotions, cognition, and spending: A test of competitive causal theories," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 529-539, July.
- Mano, Haim & Oliver, Richard L, 1993. " Assessing the Dimensionality and Structure of the Consumption Experience: Evaluation, Feeling, and Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 451-466, December.
- Richins, Marsha L, 1997. " Measuring Emotions in the Consumption Experience," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 127-146, September.
- Jehoshua Eliashberg & Mohanbir S. Sawhney, 1994. "Modeling Goes to Hollywood: Predicting Individual Differences in Movie Enjoyment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(9), pages 1151-1173, September.
- Gardner, Meryl Paula, 1985. " Mood States and Consumer Behavior: A Critical Review," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 281-300, December.
- Westbrook, Robert A & Oliver, Richard L, 1991. " The Dimensionality of Consumption Emotion Patterns and Consumer Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 84-91, June.
- Oliver, Richard L, 1993. " Cognitive, Affective, and Attribute BAses of the Satisfaction Response," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 418-430, December.
- Machleit, Karen A. & Mantel, Susan Powell, 2001. "Emotional response and shopping satisfaction: Moderating effects of shopper attributions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 97-106, November.
- Olney, Thomas J & Holbrook, Morris B & Batra, Rajeev, 1991. " Consumer Responses to Advertising: The Effects of Ad Content, Emotions, and Attitude toward the Ad on Viewing Time," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 440-453, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:38:y:2017:i:c:p:12-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aes:jetimm:v:1:y:2016:i:1:p:205-214 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hosany, Sameer & Prayag, Girish, 2013. "Patterns of tourists' emotional responses, satisfaction, and intention to recommend," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(6), pages 730-737.
- Richard, Marie-Odile & Chebat, Jean-Charles, 2016. "Modeling online consumer behavior: Preeminence of emotions and moderating influences of need for cognition and optimal stimulation level," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 541-553.
- Bee Li Yeo, 2016. "Assessing Customer Emotion Product Relationship and Customer Retention Towards Halal Cosmetic Products ," GATR Journals jmmr113, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Vieira, Valter Afonso, 2013. "Stimuli–organism-response framework: A meta-analytic review in the store environment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1420-1426.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:81:y:2017:i:c:p:181-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:19:y:2012:i:1:p:168-178 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:60:y:2007:i:5:p:454-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.