Attribute beliefs and spending as antecedents to shopping value
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Westbrook, Robert A & Oliver, Richard L, 1991. " The Dimensionality of Consumption Emotion Patterns and Consumer Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 84-91, June.
- Oliver, Richard L, 1993. " Cognitive, Affective, and Attribute BAses of the Satisfaction Response," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 418-430, December.
- Finn, Adam & Louviere, Jordan J., 1996. "Shopping center image, consideration, and choice: Anchor store contribution," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 241-251, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiu, Hung-Chang & Hsieh, Yi-Ching & Li, Yu-Chuan & Lee, Monle, 2005. "Relationship marketing and consumer switching behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(12), pages 1681-1689, December.
- Jelica Markovic & Lukrecija Djeri & Ivana Blesic & Adam Galambos, 2014. "Managing the Shopping Center Ambience Attributes by Using Importance-Performance Analysis: The Case from Serbia," Central European Business Review, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(2), pages 18-27.
- repec:taf:oabmxx:v:3:y:2016:i:1:p:1199109 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:3:p:544-554 is not listed on IDEAS
- Garaus, Marion & Wagner, Udo & Kummer, Claudia, 2015. "Cognitive fit, retail shopper confusion, and shopping value: Empirical investigation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1003-1011.
- Rosa Diaz, Isabel Maria & Rondán Cataluña, Francisco Javier, 2011. "Antecedentes da importância do preço nas decisões de compra," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 51(4), July.
- Katarzyna Dziewanowska, 2015. "Dimensions of Real and Virtual Consumer Experiences," Faculty of Management Working Paper Series 42015, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management.
- Verhagen, Tibert & Boter, Jaap, 2005. "The importance of website content in online purchasing across different types of products," Serie Research Memoranda 0010, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jones, Michael A. & Reynolds, Kristy E. & Arnold, Mark J., 2006. "Hedonic and utilitarian shopping value: Investigating differential effects on retail outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(9), pages 974-981, September.
- E. Telci, 2013. "High shopping mall patronage: is there a dark side?," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(5), pages 2517-2528, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:57:y:2004:i:10:p:1067-1073. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.