Shopping well-being at the mall: Construct, antecedents, and consequences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:15:y:2008:i:3:p:127-143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bloch, Peter H & Brunel, Frederic F & Arnold, Todd J, 2003. " Individual Differences in the Centrality of Visual Product Aesthetics: Concept and Measurement," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 551-565, March.
- Chebat, Jean-Charles & Sirgy, M. Joseph & St-James, Valerie, 2006. "Upscale image transfer from malls to stores: A self-image congruence explanation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(12), pages 1288-1296, November.
- Holbrook, Morris B & Hirschman, Elizabeth C, 1982. " The Experiential Aspects of Consumption: Consumer Fantasies, Feelings, and Fun," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 132-140, September.
- Darden, William R. & Babin, Barry J., 1994. "Exploring the concept of affective quality: Expanding the concept of retail personality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 101-109, February.
- M. Sirgy & Dong-Jin Lee & Frank Kressmann, 2006. "A Need-Based Measure of Consumer Well Being (CWB) in Relation to Personal Transportation: Nomological Validation," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 79(2), pages 337-367, November.
- Stephan Grzeskowiak & M. Sirgy & Dong-Jin Lee & C. Claiborne, 2006. "Housing Well-Being: Developing and Validating a Measure," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 79(3), pages 503-541, December.
- Finn, Adam & Louviere, Jordan J., 1996. "Shopping center image, consideration, and choice: Anchor store contribution," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 241-251, March.
- Babin, Barry J. & Attaway, Jill S., 2000. "Atmospheric Affect as a Tool for Creating Value and Gaining Share of Customer," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 91-99, August.
- Alan Waterman & Seth Schwartz & Regina Conti, 2008. "The Implications of Two Conceptions of Happiness (Hedonic Enjoyment and Eudaimonia) for the Understanding of Intrinsic Motivation," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 41-79, January.
- Sirgy, M. Joseph & Grewal, Dhruv & Mangleburg, Tamara, 2000. "Retail Environment, Self-Congruity, and Retail Patronage: An Integrative Model and a Research Agenda," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 127-138, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:30:y:2016:i:c:p:292-299 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dennis, Charles & Alamanos, Eleftherios & Papagiannidis, Savvas & Bourlakis, Michael, 2016. "Does social exclusion influence multiple channel use? The interconnections with community, happiness, and well-being," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 1061-1070.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:31:y:2016:i:c:p:217-227 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:31:y:2016:i:c:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:39:y:2017:i:c:p:208-218 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:ariqol:v:13:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11482-017-9524-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:82:y:2018:i:c:p:373-380 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jmarka:v:5:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1057_s41270-017-0018-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haj-Salem, Narjes & Chebat, Jean Charles & Michon, Richard & Oliveira, Sandra, 2016. "Why male and female shoppers do not see mall loyalty through the same lens? The mediating role of self-congruity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 1219-1227.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:124:y:2017:i:c:p:257-270 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsShopping mall; Shopping well-being; Mall functionality; Mall safety; Mall leisure; Mall atmospherics; Self-identification; Mall loyalty; Word-of-mouth communications;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:66:y:2013:i:7:p:856-863. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.