How can shopping mall management best capture mall image?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- L. Andreu & E. Bigné & R. Chumpitaz & V. Swaen, 2006. "How Does the Retail Environment Influence Shoppers' Emotional Experience? Evidence from Two Retail Settings," Post-Print hal-00255938, HAL.
- Pashigian, B Peter & Gould, Eric D, 1998. "Internalizing Externalities: The Pricing of Space in Shopping Malls," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(1), pages 115-142, April.
- Chebat, Jean-Charles & Sirgy, M. Joseph & St-James, Valerie, 2006. "Upscale image transfer from malls to stores: A self-image congruence explanation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(12), pages 1288-1296, November.
- Darden, William R. & Babin, Barry J., 1994. "Exploring the concept of affective quality: Expanding the concept of retail personality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 101-109, February.
- L. Andreu & E. Bigné & R. Chumpitaz & V. Swaen, 2006. "How Does the Perceived Retail Environment Influence Consumers' Emotional Experience? Evidence from Two Retail Settings," Post-Print hal-00198886, HAL.
- P-Y. Léo & J. Philippe, 2002. "Retail Centres: Location and Consumer's Satisfaction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 122-146, January.
- Michon, Richard & Chebat, Jean-Charles & Turley, L. W., 2005. "Mall atmospherics: the interaction effects of the mall environment on shopping behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 576-583, May.
- Franke, George R. & Preacher, Kristopher J. & Rigdon, Edward E., 2008. "Proportional structural effects of formative indicators," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(12), pages 1229-1237, December.
- Jarvis, Cheryl Burke & MacKenzie, Scott B & Podsakoff, Philip M, 2003. " A Critical Review of Construct Indicators and Measurement Model Misspecification in Marketing and Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 199-218, September.
- Money, R. Bruce, 2004. "Word-of-mouth promotion and switching behavior in Japanese and American business-to-business service clients," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 297-305, March.
- Babin, Barry J. & Attaway, Jill S., 2000. "Atmospheric Affect as a Tool for Creating Value and Gaining Share of Customer," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 91-99, August.
- Sirgy, M. Joseph & Grewal, Dhruv & Mangleburg, Tamara, 2000. "Retail Environment, Self-Congruity, and Retail Patronage: An Integrative Model and a Research Agenda," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 127-138, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ehu:cuader:15781 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bèzes, Christophe, 2014. "Definition and psychometric validation of a measurement index common to website and store images," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(12), pages 2559-2578.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:39:y:2017:i:c:p:208-218 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Mattiacci & Riccardo Resciniti, 2015. "A ciascuno la sua musica. l’effetto della notorietà della musica di sottofondo sul comportamento d’acquisto nei punti vendita," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(3), pages 15-34.
- Bhatnagar, Amit & Syam, Siddhartha S., 2014. "Allocating a hybrid retailer's assortment across retail stores: Bricks-and-mortar vs online," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1293-1302.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:31:y:2016:i:c:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMall image Access Store atmospheres Price and promotion Cross-category assortment Within-category assortment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:63:y:2010:i:7:p:735-740. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.