Upscale image transfer from malls to stores: A self-image congruence explanation
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bateson, John E G & Hui, Michael K, 1992. " The Ecological Validity of Photographic Slides and Videotapes in Simulating the Service Setting," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 271-281, September.
- Finn, Adam & Louviere, Jordan J., 1996. "Shopping center image, consideration, and choice: Anchor store contribution," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 241-251, March.
- Sirgy, M. Joseph, 1985. "Using self-congruity and ideal congruity to predict purchase motivation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 195-206, June.
- Hui, Michael K & Bateson, John E G, 1991. " Perceived Control and the Effects of Crowding and Consumer Choice on the Service Experience," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 174-184, September.
- Sirgy, M Joseph, 1982. " Self-Concept in Consumer Behavior: A Critical Review," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 287-300, December.
- Chebat, Jean-Charles & Filiatrault, Pierre & Gelinas-Chebat, Claire & Vaninsky, Alexander, 1995. "Impact of waiting attribution and consumer's mood on perceived quality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 191-196, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:59:y:2006:i:12:p:1288-1296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.