Atmospheric Effects on Shopping Behavior: A Review of the Experimental Evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grossbart, Sanford L. & Mittelstaedt, Robert A. & Curtis, William W. & Rogers, Robert D., 1975. "Environmental sensitivity and shopping behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 281-294, October.
- Bateson, John E G & Hui, Michael K, 1992. " The Ecological Validity of Photographic Slides and Videotapes in Simulating the Service Setting," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 271-281, September.
- Belk, Russell W, 1975. " Situational Variables and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(3), pages 157-164, December.
- Hui, Michael K & Bateson, John E G, 1991. " Perceived Control and the Effects of Crowding and Consumer Choice on the Service Experience," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 174-184, September.
- Grossbart, Sanford & Hampton, Ronald & Rammohan, B. & Lapidus, Richard S., 1990. "Environmental dispositions and customer response to store atmospherics," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 225-241, November.
- Simonson, Itamar & Winer, Russell S, 1992. " The Influence of Purchase Quantity and Display Format on Consumer Preference for Variety," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 133-138, June.
- Chebat, Jean-Charles & Filiatrault, Pierre & Gelinas-Chebat, Claire & Vaninsky, Alexander, 1995. "Impact of waiting attribution and consumer's mood on perceived quality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 191-196, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:49:y:2000:i:2:p:193-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.