Atmospheric Effects on Shopping Behavior: A Review of the Experimental Evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grossbart, Sanford & Hampton, Ronald & Rammohan, B. & Lapidus, Richard S., 1990. "Environmental dispositions and customer response to store atmospherics," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 225-241, November.
- Chebat, Jean-Charles & Filiatrault, Pierre & Gelinas-Chebat, Claire & Vaninsky, Alexander, 1995. "Impact of waiting attribution and consumer's mood on perceived quality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 191-196, November.
- Simonson, Itamar & Winer, Russell S, 1992. " The Influence of Purchase Quantity and Display Format on Consumer Preference for Variety," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 133-38, June.
- Grossbart, Sanford L. & Mittelstaedt, Robert A. & Curtis, William W. & Rogers, Robert D., 1975. "Environmental sensitivity and shopping behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 281-294, October.
- Belk, Russell W, 1975. " Situational Variables and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(3), pages 157-64, December.
- Hui, Michael K & Bateson, John E G, 1991. " Perceived Control and the Effects of Crowding and Consumer Choice on the Service Experience," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 174-84, September.
- Bateson, John E G & Hui, Michael K, 1992. " The Ecological Validity of Photographic Slides and Videotapes in Simulating the Service Setting," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 271-81, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:49:y:2000:i:2:p:193-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.