Environmental sensitivity and shopping behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carroll, Archie B., 1975. "Managerial ethics a post-watergate view," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 75-80, April.
- Lorig, Arthur W., 1967. "Where do corporate responsibilities really lie? : Not to society, managers feel," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 51-54.
- Bowman, James S., 1976. "Managerial ethics in business and government," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 48-54, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Babin, Barry J. & Darden, William R. & University, Louisiana State & Shreveport & Lousiana & Babin, Laurie A., 1998. "Negative Emotions in Marketing Research: Affect or Artifact?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 271-285, July.
- Turley, L. W. & Milliman, Ronald E., 2000. "Atmospheric Effects on Shopping Behavior: A Review of the Experimental Evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 193-211, August.
- Aubert-Gamet, Veronique & Cova, Bernard, 1999. "Servicescapes: From Modern Non-Places to Postmodern Common Places," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 37-45, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:3:y:1975:i:4:p:281-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .